Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Brit with Dreadlocks on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:15 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:06 pm WTF is up with the quotes.

fixed it boss 8)
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Brit with Dreadlocks on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by fazur »

Soriya wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:35 pmAnd i hate to be pedantic too, but its shitnuts from .
cue grammar nazis
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by Ghostwriter »

Shitty recognisable hairstyle + photo + witnesses + located in most famous area + local's warrant :

3 days and still nothing ?
I'm disapointed.
Was vaguely expecting his scalp nailed on a str172 store's front since, or else.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by jaynewcastle »

This guys seems to have no friends on here ?

Usually there is somebody who sticks for up for them :)
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

http://vimeo.com/
jaynewcastle wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:20 pm This guys seems to have no friends on here ?

Nobody likes soap dodgers, especially light fingered soap dodgers.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Ghostwriter wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:52 pm Shitty recognisable hairstyle + photo + witnesses + located in most famous area + local's warrant :

3 days and still nothing ?
I'm disapointed.
Was vaguely expecting his scalp nailed on a str172 store's front since, or else.
agree.. esp considering Lisha knows a lot of people and got a temper..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
camborambo
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by camborambo »

jaynewcastle wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:20 pm This guys seems to have no friends on here ?

Everywere i saw him around GSM the Trouble startet soon,many Bars and Restaurants kicked him out.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Just another phone thief, plenty in Cambodia. He sold it for enough to buy a weeks worth of food/beer.

Deserves a lashing just like the rest of them.
ned kelly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ned kelly »

Hes one of Sun visor Huws mates,not sure if either are members here.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

hes a tosser, went off a me one night at soyra mall, wanted to go have a fight up round the corner or some shit. I just ignored him but he loses it when drunk. he also used to lose about $50 a night playing pool with the taxi drivers so I assumed he had money. probably ok sober but he downs shots of hard liquor and turns into a violent arsehole. havent seen him for a while. he was hanging round that mart on the corner of 19 and 145 the last few times I saw him
Locked Previous topicNext topic