Drinking, mongering and smoking

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Drinking, mongering and smoking

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am I've never seen weed cut with tobacco, and hashish is difficult to find here. Not impossible but it's relatively rare.
and expensive>>anything in se asia is Nepali and low grade ($4-500/kilo in Nepal if you know someone)
most export quality runs around $8-1,000/
No one is going to risk smuggling it into Cambodia when it commands a higher price in Japan

Never, EVER heard of anywhere people cutting ganga with tobacco for sale
fuck, u could tell by looking, smelling it ...

Anyway, what do i know as i dont know what it is, according to Wilda :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:41 am No one is going to risk smuggling it into Cambodia when it commands a higher price in Japan
There was good hash coming in from the Philippines a few years ago, and more recently there has been locally produced stuff, good too.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

It begs the question regarding the savoir faire of a man who knowingly buys allegedly adulterated cannabis- a product hitherto totally unknown to anyone in the explored universe. That is equivalent to buying hay with added horse shit.
Richard should probably be imprisoned solely for what he knows about hashish, given his form.
That is, subject to the nonsense here; if one can take anything at all seriously emanating from this source.
Just a cod in the wheel it seems.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

The whole weed and tobacco thing is because there are so many light weight expats ...Aussies especially who mix their own claiming pure doobage is too strong for them....I have seen it in Sihanoukville..Kampot..PP and Siem Reap...
So, some tuk tuk guy selling dime bags premixed is no stretch...
You need to be here and see it for yourself..
In fact just a few days ago a KhmerAussie friend was over and I was going to tell him roll 2 doobs because it was best we not share the same number.
He reminded me he mixed his with tobacco and he knew I smoked like a true purist...shish...
I had a friend in Sihanoukville who gave out huge doobs complete with filter and i was shocked when I fired it up and it was mixed...that was 3 years ago.
I went to several expat bars where men folk rolled their own at the bar and indeed these chaps were all mixing...
Hash...I had a friend i bought hash from down on the coast for almost 2 years...several kinds ...very tasty ..plus indoor Sinsi ....
We lost touch unfortunately...the chinese takeover drove us to other cities..
Fig newtons laced with microdot and shrooms were quite nice for the occasional voyage...
Since, I saw many expats with prerolled mixed doobs it is not a stretch to have a seller bagging it up that way..
At least I have not found any crack laced doobs like I did in the US in the late 80s every time some fuck would hand me a doob.....
You boys should not have pissing contests over weed and hash...
Times have changed...
I had a 13 hour layover in LA last year...I went through customs..rechecked my bag...walk out of the airport hopped in a cab and was at the medmen LAX store in 2 minutes...Went in and bought a few grams of killer indica..some shatter and hash and was at my airport super 8 in 5 minutes...i had a great layover and caught the 3rd leg of my journey the next morning.
When I lived in Jamaica in the mid 80s in Port Antonio the locals rolled spliffs using brown paper sacks for the paper...it gave off a pecular odor and one day I realized what I was smelling ..
Blacks in the USA have been making blunts with cheap cigars and a razor blade for decades...
Not my cup of tea..
Smoke em if you got em men. :stir: 3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic