Happy Birthday

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Happy Birthday

Post by Duncan »

To Me.

Spoiler:
Dear Diary, This morning I woke up only to find that it's my birthday. Another year gone and I'm now 73. But it's going to be an exciting year as I have never been 73 before and I don't know anyone that is 73 that I can ask what it's like. They say life is just a repeat of it's self so maybe being 73 is the same as being 23. Yea, I can remember 50 years ago being 23 as if it was only yesterday when girls were continuously breaking the lock on my bedroom door wanting to get in and make love to me . These days they break the lock on the bedroom door wanting to get out.
To celebrate my birthday I am still deciding if I should take up drinking , buy a party hat , like the one Slim Dusty wore, and buy a birthday cake, and then invite my imaginary friends over.

Nah, forget all that shit, I'll just buy a dinky di Aussie pie , but to do that I will have to walk 4.5 km to my favourite Vietnamese Bakery and back again , 9 km , so I had better get moving or I will be 74 years old before I get back.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Happy Birthday

Post by Username Taken »

Happy birthday old fella. :thumb:
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Happy birthday. I'll have a virtual beer with ya Cheers :beer3:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

quote - To celebrate my birthday I am still deciding if I should take up drinking , buy a party hat , like the one Slim Dusty wore, and buy a birthday cake, and then invite my imaginary friends over.

Nah, forget all that shit, I'll just buy a dinky di Aussie pie , but to do that I will have to walk 4.5 km to my favourite Vietnamese Bakery and back again , 9 km , so I had better get moving or I will be 74 years old before I get back.

Do all Duncan, push the boat out. Happy Birthday have a good one. I will pop over with atst for a beer :)
Always "hope" but never "expect".
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

LoL, Happy birthday man. :hattip:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic