Two Foreigners Arrested Taking Drugs in Siem Reap Guesthouse

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Two Foreigners Arrested Taking Drugs in Siem Reap Guesthouse

Post by hanno »

Alex wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:09 pm
Marty wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:18 pm
Darren-Lee-Fox wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:18 pm LEO Drinking, lowlife, manbun wearing, gai looking, barefoot, worthless scum. I hope they get a long fun time in the slammer.
Not only all of the above but they look like a couple that would smoke each others poles.
I'll defer to your expertise in that area.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:35 am
pczz wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:28 am
TeachingForPeanuts wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:52 pm A gofundme was set up late last year to get Eric Comerci out of jail.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-free-eric-comerci
Why would anyone contribute to a go fund me for a drug trafficker?
Coz the gofundme says nothing about what he is accused of.

Just:
In August 2019 Eric was in the wrong place at the wrong time
Iwonder if thta would work next time i get done for speeding. Sorry officer, looks like i wa sin the wrong place at the wrong time
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Darren-Lee-Fox wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:18 pm LEO Drinking, lowlife, manbun wearing, gai looking, barefoot, worthless scum. I hope they get a long fun time in the slammer.
Not only all of the above but they look like a couple that would smoke each others poles.
I dont have any expertise really. Just gaydar. I dont even have to see those 2 fruitcakes in person to say they they enjoy soaking corks.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

freudian
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

The guy is from Argentina.
I suspect you don't know about the inflation and economic struggles that have been taking place the last 10 years..
The Argentine Peso has gone from shit to shittier to shittiest.
$1,000us is 65,791.68 pesos today..
Argentina is also a very progressive country that has gay marriage and gay rights and transgender rights.
So, raising money to help some cock smoking dancer is not a big thing...
Try living in a country where you get a yearly raise of 15% BUT inflation is 15% A month...
Hard to dig deep for a go fund me page..
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Marty wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:11 pm
I dont have any expertise really. Just gaydar. I dont even have to see those 2 fruitcakes in person to say they they enjoy soaking corks.
Not gaydar, just homophobic I'd say. Each to their own, and everyone should keep their noses out of other people's sexual practices.
We are in 2020, and it's been a long time now that homosexuality is accepted in western society and gay marriage is legal etc. Stop with the homophobic banter. It's so last century.
Jeez, and I thought that I was an old fart. ;)
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

UPDATE
Danish man released after two years in Cambodian prison
September 29, 2021 - by Lasse Sandholdt
Photo Cambodian police
After sitting two years in a Cambodian prison under rough conditions Danish Sejr Gundel has now returned to his mom in Denmark, BT writes.

The Dane was locked up in 2019 after he was arrested by the Cambodian police with 0,1 grams of Methamphetamine in what Sejr Gundel claims were a setup. Sejr, who at the time was living in Thailand where he managed a restaurant with his wife, had gone to Cambodia to renew his visa. It was during this visit that Sejr made the mistake of taking a tiny bag of drugs to his guesthouse room where he was arrested.

“It was a setup. While I was drunk I was persuaded into taking the bag for free and then told to go to my guesthouse room with it. A few minutes later cops were pouring in. This mistake cost me everything in a matter of two seconds,” Sejr says and adds.
“An Argentine and three others were also arrested at the same time. That’s the way that police, lawyers, and others earn a lot of money down there.”

According to Sejr Gundel the conditions in the Cambodian prison were horrible. He explains that hygiene was nonexistent, and 43 people were crammed into the same cell in the blazing heat which reached 45 degrees inside the prison. In addition, Sejr was also scared of the fellow prisoners he was living with.

“Most people were in there for smoking drugs but there were also murderers, pedophiles, and innocent people. The guy who was lying next to me on the floor had slit the throat of his sleeping dad. So I wasn’t sleeping too well,” Sejr Gundel explains.

Sejr Gundel also explains that he had to fight other prisoners on numerous occasions to show that he could take care of himself.
https://scandasia.com/danish-man-releas ... an-prison/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I’m innocent!
People of the world, spice up your life.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:00 pm
Marty wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:11 pm
Not gaydar, just homophobic I'd say. Each to their own, and everyone should keep their noses out of other people's sexual practices.
We are in 2020, and it's been a long time now that homosexuality is accepted in western society and gay marriage is legal etc. Stop with the homophobic banter. It's so last century.
Jeez, and I thought that I was an old fart. ;)
One day they will find a cure for these emotional fuckups.
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic