Sexy Cambodian Model Takes Pictures with Naked Foreigner

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sexy Cambodian Model Takes Pictures with Naked Foreigner

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

fax wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:04 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm feeling pretty euphoric at times when
Do you reckon the bare butt bloke feels euphoric to be stepped on by a trans person?
If he's a submissive exhibitionist there's a chance. Give him a call and ask.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Maybe he enjoyed the journey depite the destination :wink:
HILD-CEO
Tourist
Norway

Post by HILD-CEO »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 pm Not even arty, I don't see the point in them, but hey each to their own.
I think if you ask people who enjoy being creative "what's the point?", many will offer you a similar response which is an enjoyment of the process. It's often simply the process of creating something that is the reward, and not the level of its artistic value, its cultural importance, or the fact that it makes no sense or is complete shite. I'm currently writing another screenplay which is turning out to be as bad as the previous one, but I can tell you, a whole day will pass in a blink of an eye such is my engagement in the process, I'm completely consumed by it feeling pretty euphoric at times when I think I got just a little bit right.

I don't think an artists reward is born out of other peoples approval or the desire for money. Nobody has the urge to pick up pen, paintbrush or camera thinking people will be astounded by their craft, nor by how much money they can count on making. No, I think artists need to do what they do because they don't have a choice, it's just in them and it has to come out - what others think of it matters little. And personally I don't believe there has to be any point to art other than one;s desire to make it.
Mr Kung-fu Hillbilly. You have real talent. It is not for you to decide if what you produce is worthy, or artistic, but for the reader. The same goes for these photos. People can enjoy the process all they like. The audience will decide if they are worthy of accolade beyond 'bravo'.

You are an interesting writer (in my humble opinion).
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I don't think an artists reward is born out of other peoples approval or the desire for money."

I find that a bit idealistic tbh. It might be true for you but certainly not all artists. Anyhow your taste in snack foods redeems you. Oh and wines too.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

taabarang wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:37 pm Anyhow your taste in snack foods redeems you. Oh and wines too.
It looks like Phnom Penh in February where I'd be happy for you to avail yourself of said snack foods and wine that I''d be pleased to provide..
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

exoterre wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 pm
love the screen full of minecraft videos
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic