Job search

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Chariska
Tourist

Job search

Post by Chariska »

Good evening,

I would like to request anyone with any job positions near Toul Kork. I have experience in the Management in the automotive industry, food & beverage management, Commercial insurance and I also completed my TEFL Course.

Please send me a PM with any details of contacts you might know of.

Kindest regards
Chariska
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Job search

Post by General Mackevili »

Where you from?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

since saturday tefl is less valuable because of covid.

try online teaching groups via tefl.com and seriousteachers.com, my partner uses them
Chariska
Tourist

Post by Chariska »

General Mackevilli, I am a white female from South Africa.

Moved to Phnom Penh on the 6th of March. Living in Toul Kork.

Regards
Chariska Coetzee
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Chariska wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:21 am General Mackevilli, I am a white female from South Africa.

Moved to Phnom Penh on the 6th of March. Living in Toul Kork.

Regards
Chariska Coetzee
You will need to consider that Cambodians employers prefer white native english speakers, and there has been some age siscrimination in as far as it is harder to get a decntjob if you are too young or too old. the fact you are female may also work against you a bit in Cambodia i am afraid. Your best option is probably knocking on a few schools doors and asking
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

PM'd you.
Still here, in country...
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

If you can, try to get a job working remotely. I spent 12+ years working for local companies here and I'm mad at myself for not making the switch sooner. The pay is better, the working conditions are better, the standards are higher, you don't have to deal with rush hour traffic, if you have kids then you can spend more time with them, and working for a company with employees around the world can open up a lot of cool opportunities. The only downside is you don't get Khmer public holidays.

Try doing a search on Glassdoor, I know this makes me sound like a Russian spambot but there are loads of legit remote jobs listed there.
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

Chariska wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:21 am General Mackevilli, I am a white female from South Africa.
White, female, native speaker. Can't beat that in Cambodia. That's what they want. If you happen to be under 30 and fairly cute, you should have a job in No time once schools open up again. If older than 40, it will probably take you slightly longer to find a job, but I bet you'll still find one fairly quickly.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic