FRANCE Covid-19 fail : Mediapart's investigation (in French)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

FRANCE Covid-19 fail : Mediapart's investigation (in French)

Post by Ghostwriter »

Shit's gonna hit the fan in France, due to the incompetency of the politic class.
Here is the chronology of the crisis explained in 75 mn, it ain't pretty, but it really connects the dots beetween all key moments and fucked-up decisions, on behalf of "saving the economy".
Some heads are gonna roll.

=@
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: FRANCE Covid-19 fail : Mediapart's investigation (in French)

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:59 pm You could go to Le Lyon d'Or on 110 th / Riverside corner, it's full of old Frogs speaking Khmer and old Khmers speaking Frog. I liked it a lot, after a hard day's work. Fresh beer, saucisson and peanuts for all !
I'll have to go down to Le Lyon d'Or to get a good translation, Ghost.
over a fresh beer, saucisson and peanuts.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: FRANCE Covid-19 fail : Mediapart's investigation (in French)

Post by Ghostwriter »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:36 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:59 pm You could go to Le Lyon d'Or on 110 th / Riverside corner, it's full of old Frogs speaking Khmer and old Khmers speaking Frog. I liked it a lot, after a hard day's work. Fresh beer, saucisson and peanuts for all !
I'll have to go down to Le Lyon d'Or to get a good translation, Ghost.
over a fresh beer, saucisson and peanuts.
You're motivated, it's a bit long...bring your stack of cash, because you know, the weather is hot, the peanuts salty, and saucisson is great but need to be washed down with more beer, and then you need to eat more peanuts, and then get more thirsty....A glimpse of infinity, one step at the time...just make sure you go to the end of it, and drink one for me please.

The indignation is growing, and fails patterns are a bit different depending the country, but some great common points might gather and push the will for a fucking change...
Demos are scheduling for the end of confinement.

We'll see.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic