Looking for apartment or room to rent.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Looking for apartment or room to rent.

Post by michael.stewart1 »

I am a 42-year-old male from the USA looking for a place to rent while the coronavirus has the world on lockdown. I would prefer a room between 0 to 100$ or an apartment from 0 to $300. It is ideal if the location is close to a supermarket and has a washing machine, bed, fridge, kitchen, and bathroom. I am open to flat-sharing or apartment sharing as long as my housemates are not drinking, bringing home bargirls, doing drugs, or blasting A/C( I hate Air conditioners)
I tend to be quiet, energy-efficient, non-smoking, non-drug using, and non-bargirl hiring. If I have housemates it is a plus if you speak Mandarin, Russian, or Portuguese. I would prefer month to month leases for rooms or sharing agreements. Long term leases for apartments. I am looking for places to stay in Phnom Penh.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking for apartment or room to rent.

Post by basta.binici »

If you are interested in Koh Rong:
$200/month including electric, water and fast wifi
housing-for-rent-sale/cheap-and-reliabl ... 37451.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic