I'm Bored To Death

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: I'm Bored To Death

Post by Duncan »

I'm Bored To Death

Well I'm not bored to death . With all the problems I am encountering here in OZ I am going through a lifestyle change which has turned me into the GRUMPY OLD BASTED that I always wanted to be.

The MR Nice Guy Duncan is gone and his nasty twin has taken over his life .

If you want to join the GOB club send your joining fee to taa or me and we will see if you qualify.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:53 pm What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Drinking cheap beer, trying out sub-par restaurants, and attending something-Cham events is getting really old.

Any good concerts (not the backyard bands playing on Bassac Lane or TTP)? Monster truck shows? Greyhound races? Khmer on Khmer bare knuckle fights? Something?

I work around 10/11 hours a day btw. Hm.
most people just get on the treadmill of life, expecting their success to depend on other people giving them a job
then when they get dumped off the treadmill also by someone else's decision, they are lost and can do nothing more than sit around drinking beer
no matter how many hours in a day they work it does not satisfy them because it is not their real job

some people find their mission in life, for which there is never enough time and for which they must run a marathon every day
they don't have time to be bored
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Duncan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 am I'm Bored To Death

Well I'm not bored to death . With all the problems I am encountering here in OZ I am going through a lifestyle change which has turned me into the GRUMPY OLD BASTED that I always wanted to be.

The MR Nice Guy Duncan is gone and his nasty twin has taken over his life .

If you want to join the GOB club send your joining fee to taa or me and we will see if you qualify.
you may have run out of the reasons you came to KOW for, even if you did not consciously articulate them
being a grumpy old man is a trap people fall into

the more you wander around, the more you will notice street people, girls renting themselves, etc, but when you get to know them you find they have some real medical problems they cannot afford a doctor for
when you find one, take him or her out to Bangkok Hospital and pay for getting them the cure they need, if you can afford it

you won't be a grumpy old bastard anymore
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic