Kampot Noticeboard strikes again

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kampot Noticeboard strikes again

Post by kgbagent »

All new topics on the Kpot noticeboard have to be approved by admins now but today a guy put a portable HDD up for sale at a really good price.

Within a minute of it being allowed one of the admins had bought the product.

Some guy said 'that went quick' and another person said 'it helps if you are an admin and get to see whats for sale before it is public' and lo and behold the whole thing got deleted within 5 mins.

Pretty fuxored that the admins get first go at for sale stuff and when I thought about it then it is not the first time it has happened and an admin got to buy in front of the other group members.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Kampot Noticeboard strikes again

Post by Alex »

Well if they really need priority access to cheapo offers on their board that badly, I cannot say that I'm exactly jealous of their lifestyle.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Start your own group.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

with Blackjack and hookers.
Scarier than malaria.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

This virus thing causing everyone to stay at home and shitpost all over FB has really brought out the worst in people. I hardly used FB before (only for finding things/asking questions, no friends or pics) but I don’t even log in anymore unless I absolutely have to. Every time I log in, my decision to severely limit my interaction with the expat community here is re-validated.
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic