Man in Really Ugly Shirt Tests Positive for Drugs

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Man in Really Ugly Shirt Tests Positive for Drugs

Post by AndyKK »

WildA wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 am
pczz wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:24 am
console wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 pm Wtf this is why i left thailand... do they test for weed or just after meth??? So many bars sells joints this is hardly fair.
yes they do ransom tests and raid bars and clubs. In some areas when they crackdown they have roadblocks and search you and your bikes.
is it fair, well drugs including pot are illegal in Cambodia so yes it is. No different to back home. if you think you have the righ to break the law then do not complain if you pay the consequences. If your life consists of endless joint please go and live somewhere where they are legal
What are you the forking weed police? I smoke a lot and have no fear of getting drug tested. And if they raid a club where Im at, I wont get tested anyway. And if someone is dumb enough to arrest me on a weed test, I dont need to come here to complain or ask for help, I know what to do.

And one thing I dont do is wear stupid shirts and ride around like a freakazoid in the wee hours, or give smarmy advice to folks that have a genuine concern, so heres the real advice:

Weed is illegal here. Be discreet and proper and you wont be bothered. If you are bothered, know what to do.
And if your bothered take the punishment of being deported :bow:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

WildA wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 am If you are bothered, know what to do.
Aren't you going to tell us? :chin:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

console wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 pm Wtf this is why i left thailand... do they test for weed or just after meth??? So many bars sells joints this is hardly fair.
yes they do ransom tests and raid bars and clubs. In some areas when they crackdown they have roadblocks and search you and your bikes.
is it fair, well drugs including pot are illegal in Cambodia so yes it is. No different to back home. if you think you have the righ to break the law then do not complain if you pay the consequences. If your life consists of endless joint please go and live somewhere where they are legal
What are you the forking weed police? I smoke a lot and have no fear of getting drug tested. And if they raid a club where Im at, I wont get tested anyway. And if someone is dumb enough to arrest me on a weed test, I dont need to come here to complain or ask for help, I know what to do.

And one thing I dont do is wear stupid shirts and ride around like a freakazoid in the wee hours, or give smarmy advice to folks that have a genuine concern, so heres the real advice:

Weed is illegal here. Be discreet and proper and you wont be bothered. If you are bothered, know what to do.
ANpother expat who thinks it is ok to come to another country and disregard the laws. So if a foreigner goes to your country and start an illegal business do you deport them, or say, hey amn we are chill with that? I am not the weed police, but i have neough respect for my hosts to obey their laws. if you want to break the law do it in your own country where your are entitled to stand up for your "rights". or, to put it bluntly, if you want to piss on the carpet do it in your own house and not mine :stir:
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

WildA wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:47 am
Marty wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:34 am Yeah go live in Colorado. Theres a warehouse district with a lot of abandoned buildings in Denver. You could squat and it would be as cheap as The Penh.
Hell he could go to Canada, and sqaut in different cities through the whole country and smoke. Make it a fun trip, go to Alaska first, and then squat your way through the Great White North.
Thats an even better idea, WildA thank you and the OP should follow your advice. Start in Alaska, summertime. When it gets cold just work your way down the coast. Spend the winters in Mexico, the weed is good and it is just as good as living in The Penh. As a bonus, Mexican women are hotter than Cambodians. :hattip:
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:37 pm

And if your bothered take the punishment of being deported :bow:
No biggy in the unlikely event that happens. Im sure my transit out will be very comfortable. Then Ill go spend my money in the Carribean next winter, or I have even been thinking about Portugal or Columbia. Im not wedded to anyplace except the good old USA! Life is too short to worry about silly shit and internet whatifs
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Alex wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:04 pm
WildA wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 am If you are bothered, know what to do.
Aren't you going to tell us? :chin:
If you cant figure it out, r afford it, then you shouldnt be here dude.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Marty wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:49 pm
WildA wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:47 am
Marty wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:34 am Yeah go live in Colorado. Theres a warehouse district with a lot of abandoned buildings in Denver. You could squat and it would be as cheap as The Penh.
Hell he could go to Canada, and sqaut in different cities through the whole country and smoke. Make it a fun trip, go to Alaska first, and then squat your way through the Great White North.
Thats an even better idea, WildA thank you and the OP should follow your advice. Start in Alaska, summertime. When it gets cold just work your way down the coast. Spend the winters in Mexico, the weed is good and it is just as good as living in The Penh. As a bonus, Mexican women are hotter than Cambodians. :hattip:
To be honest with you, if Mexico wasnt such a shithole, thats exactly what I would be doing. You can smoke the whole way down.

I swear if there wasnt the ChicomVirus stopping me, Id be rolling across the western USA next month with tons of wax and my 600 song playlist in a GT car, smoking and warbling Nickleback tunes to the 15 speaker stereo.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

I'm sure California dreamin' !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic