Welcome to Cambodia Expats Online!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Welcome to Expats Cambodia!

Post by Milord »

Yes, he was singled out. If I remember correctly KiR also stated also many other posters didn't like him anyway, so no big deal. As though he was pandering to his loyal supporters? Surely, Admin could of just blocked the pic, if that was the reason.

Why were others banned? ie Phuketrichard, he had 25 years experience in the area
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Milord wrote:Yes, he was singled out. If I remember correctly KiR also stated also many other posters didn't like him anyway, so no big deal. As though he was pandering to his loyal supporters? Surely, Admin could of just blocked the pic, if that was the reason.

Why were others banned? ie Phuketrichard, he had 25 years experience in the area
PhuketRichard was banned for using the 'L' word when referring to the deterioration of the forum over the past 10 months. :facepalm:

* 'The L word' = lame.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

OMG!

Their loss.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Username Taken wrote:
Milord wrote:Yes, he was singled out. If I remember correctly KiR also stated also many other posters didn't like him anyway, so no big deal. As though he was pandering to his loyal supporters? Surely, Admin could of just blocked the pic, if that was the reason.

PhuketRichard was banned for using the 'L' word when referring to the deterioration of the forum over the past 10 months. :facepalm:

* 'The L word' = lame.
Getting banned for using the word lame, now THAT is lame.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

LexusSchmexus almost suffered the same fate for using that same word.
KiR wrote:And by the way, if you think K440 is 'increasingly lame' you can just fuck off and stop posting. Shall I fix that for you?
:ROFL:
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

There is no need to delve any deeper into this nasty little man, this post says it all. I was disgusted when I read that the first time and I still am reading it now.

HOWEVER, if you bother to look up some of his racist posts you start to get a view that this guy has some issues. Some have been in jest, sure, and others are just a spew of downright churlish, ignorant prejudices. That's how you set the tone for a forum, being a dick.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the forum is LAME and getting lamer each day
Plus
i made a remark on another forum regarding KIR.
this is after 8 years on k440 and never having trouble before

and i state 440 has been going downhill for the past 8-10 months, an since this forum came in to being the slope has gotten steeper :-)

I wear my deletion in honor
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Richard I've been reading your posts on many different forums (accidentally, I might add) and it's obvious that you get around and have tons of experience. Banning you was not just lame, it was suicidal.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Legit question, though - why did u then rejoin?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ahhhh ur making me blush

why, really don't know, guess i hate being left out :-)
also to show it was a stupid thing to do as everyone seems to know my new handle and i am sure KIR does so what was the point?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic