Discussion on the current unprecedented events worldwide, Is this what fascism looks like?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Discussion on the current unprecedented events worldwide, Is this what fascism looks like?

Post by WildA »

404FreedomNotFound wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:02 am
OrangeDragon wrote: Fri May 02, 2014 10:14 pm So... yeah... ANOTHER expat forum in Cambodia. Hopefully with less drama and bullshit... we're just trying to make a place where people can hang out and share information/chatter with minimal interaction by us. So... here are some basic guidelines to not make this suck:

1. Don't excessively flame one another. It's one thing to have a go at a friend (real or online) and a completely different to follow someone around launching personal attacks on one another. A little now and then is expected, and tolerated... but don't make it the only thing you're good for. That's just sad.
Thank you for respecting the rules @frizzie77
But don't worry I have a thick skin, I don't think moderator should remove you, it is much more interesting to let everyone see how limited your post can be.
Well hereya go, I follow the rules. The entire post is so silly as to beggar description and this topic should be closed by the mods as just a troll.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
404FreedomNotFound
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Discussion on the current unprecedented events worldwide, Is this what fascism looks like?

Post by 404FreedomNotFound »

WildA wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:19 am this topic should be closed by the mods as just a troll.
Just doing my best to keep other thread from going off topic, thanks for posting your pro-censorship comment here, instead of polluting other thread readability by doing so elsewhere like the rest of them WildA.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Dipshit, dont you see they let you have your own thread?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

when I see ur posts i usually just skip thru them, you have a serious case of verbal diarrhea

I imagine in real life, ur a born again christian who stands outside Nana plaza at night preaching the evils of the bars inside.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
404FreedomNotFound
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 404FreedomNotFound »

Marty wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:26 am Dipshit
Why do people seem so angry, and so hateful, and keep insulting me on every thread. I understand that some people might be bored and not find any interest in my long rant and just press the "Ignore" button. But I fail to understand why some people would be so incline to instead insult me, ask me to shut up, asking to remove my threads, and so on. Did I hurt your feelings? What the fuck is your problem?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Congratulations!!!!

CEO, Now has its own
"Bat shit crazy"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:51 am Congratulations!!!!

CEO, Now has its own
"Bat shit crazy"
Not anymore they don't. :banana: :banana:

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

:hattip:
Locked Previous topicNext topic