Stupid foreigners who bring pets

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Bedazzler!
Expatriate

Re: Stupid foreigners who bring pets

Post by Bedazzler! »

brisie wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:50 pm
I see this shit all the time and when Khmers see it they think less of Westerners everytime they see it.
You're in Kampot, a town full of Western drug users and ex-Sihanoukville deathpats, and you're sitting in or near a girly bar where Westerners cavort openly with sluttily dressed local prostitutes, and you worry that the Westerners with dogs are giving white people a bad name?
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

To be honest, regardless of what the Khmer think of it, I find it absolutely disgusting when people bring their filthy hair balls on four legs into a restaurant.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

These days you have more to fear from the owners than from their dogs. Except if she kisses it, of course. Or you kiss it. :wink:

the-rest-the-world/coronavirus-pet-dog- ... 36499.html
So far, the information is that people are infecting their pets and not the other way around. So do not kiss your pets .
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Dumb fucks bring dogs into restaurants about 6 months ago outside a girly bar Kampot.
And it took you 6 months to get riled up about nothing. And can I assume that you were not in the restaurant but rather in some sleazy girly bar?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Paris Hilton used to carry a poodle in her hand bag didn't she? She's the biggest celebrity cock munching anal whore that most woman want follow her footsteps well I'm sure this one did last night.
Please stop slut shaming. Her perceived sexual preferences have absolutely nothing to do with the dog incident.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
J21H21
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by J21H21 »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:43 pm
Paris Hilton used to carry a poodle in her hand bag didn't she? She's the biggest celebrity cock munching anal whore that most woman want follow her footsteps well I'm sure this one did last night.
Please stop slut shaming. Her perceived sexual preferences have absolutely nothing to do with the dog incident.
I heartily agree. I would posit that her "...cock munching..." (a harsh characterization...) and "...anal..." (umm nice...) proclivities are among her finest personal attributes. :whip:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

J21H21 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:04 am
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:43 pm
I heartily agree. I would posit that her "...cock munching..." (a harsh characterization...) and "...anal..." (umm nice...) proclivities are among her finest personal attributes. :whip:
IMO, this is all a bit much for the Food Forum. :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic