Room wanted.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Room wanted.

Post by michael.stewart1 »

hi, guys, I am from the USA and I am in the need of a room or an apartment. Ideal locations would be close to Sorya Mall, Aeon Mall 1, Ratana Plaza, Chinese Embassy, and the Airport. I am 42 years old, quiet, do not smoke, and I have a stable income. Mostly just want a place where I am able to cook, washcloths, and stay until the coronavirus scare blows over. If it helps I am not a huge fan of A/C but definitely need hot water.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Room wanted.

Post by Chuck Borris »

You will definitely need an AC now, two most hottest moths are ahead. Also there are power cuts usually this time of the year, recommending place with generator. Check https://www.facebook.com/groups/phnompenhhousing/, many offers there. Also check RE agencies, I scored nice apartment trough them. https://expertrealty.com.kh/
Cheers.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chuck Borris wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:30 am You will definitely need an AC now..
He said he doesn't want a/c so what makes you think he needs it?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Just look at the housing/ rooms to rent adds on Facebook. Or book yourself in a hotel and go looking around.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic