Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
VindalooPoo
Tourist
Bangladesh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by VindalooPoo »

Hello please - I am Sanjeep but you can call me Sunny.
Thank - Sunny.
BryanChang
Tourist
Singapore

Post by BryanChang »

Hi guys! I am Bryan and am from Singapore. Moved in two weeks ago and am working in PP . Was previously a backpacker here 5 years ago and back here again for career this time and its amazing how much things have changed. Looking forward to meet cycling peeps here and people whom like crazy adventures (maybe after covid-19 dies) .
ParadiSAeidae
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by ParadiSAeidae »

Good Morning CEO!

What beats waking up to the sound of the cocks crowing in the Cambodian countryside?

Fresh mornings with the sunlight washing across my face and pillows as I lazily roll to my side on my crisp fresh white sheets?

Then, some quiet reflection. My java in hand - while overlooking these expansive rice fields - the distant yet soothing music of the moto plays as people move to begin their days.

Today and every day.

Hello, I'm ParadiSAeidae and its nice to meet you. I've been reading y'all for quite a while, but now here I am, with nothing better to do than reveal myself.

With all the cray in the world, I think I am proper fortunate to be stuck right here and right now.

G'day and thanks for having me.
Okie
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Okie »

Hello...New here. I have been to Cambodia 3x and fell in love with the place.I am American, so am banned from entry right now. I am 62 years old and widowed for 3 years now. My wife was Lao, but American citizen. She had been here since she was 8 years old. I am university educated and have worked in oil and gas for many years. I also have an International teaching certificate certified by the Australian government. My house is paid for, my son has graduated college. I still need to pay the American IRS some...Lol...but , will. Any help, tips, pointers about moving would be appreciated. Best!, Cheers
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

^^^ Hi guys, welcome to CEO. It's a bit coronavirus crazy right now, but where isn't? Pull up a stool and make yourselves at home.
:beer2:
Longhaul12
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Longhaul12 »

Hi there I’m a long time reader of the forum and looking forward to being able to contribute!
I have travelled Cambodia before and am a frequent visitor to the region.
I have gained a wealth of knowledge from this site and look forward to being a contributor.
I am <25 years old and look forward to adding my perspective to many interesting discussions.
Given the current situation, I’m glad these threads can keep those back home in light of the current situation and perhaps something to look forward to when restrictions are lifted and we can start planning on our return to the region!
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

Hi CEO

Long time lurker here and expat in Cambodia. Thought it was about time I join up and contribute. lol :wave:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sir Stephen wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:27 pm Hi CEO

Long time lurker here and expat in Cambodia. Thought it was about time I join up and contribute. lol :wave:
Welcome SS, :wave:
Unfortunate intitials, but I'm sure you'll get past that. :plus1:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 am ^^^ Hi guys, welcome to CEO. It's a bit coronavirus crazy right now, but where isn't? Pull up a stool and make yourselves at home.
:beer2:

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CryptoAddict_
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by CryptoAddict_ »

:mrgreen: :( :) :cry: :oops:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic