UK Prince Charles Test positive for Covid-19

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
zorroman
Tourist
Netherlands

Re: UK Prince Charles Test positive for Covid-19

Post by zorroman »

prince take part in new HYPE
Anty
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anty »

pczz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:45 am
clutchcargo wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 am
pczz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:40 am If coronavirus can eliminate the royal family it wouldbe worth it
Oh come on, what would we do without a bit of royal goss.. :beer3:
Royal gos centred on one royal with apenchant for young ladies, another who flees the country to get away from the corgi's, and CHarles sex life, seeinfg how he has the plague and Camilla doesnt. this is really boosting Britains reputation abroad. Add to that Barmy Boris declaring off licences as essential business (but pubs aren'T handing out 80% of salary to laid off workers earning up to £36,000 a year while leaving the homeless on the street and people already on benefit with nothing to cover the extra costs they have. I think abreak from gos would do us good, and certainly making Charlie get a proper job and confiscating his domain would go a fair way to paying for the virus. At the moment the only function of boththe RoyalFamily and the second Royal family (boris and his bastards) is to make trump look sane and reasonable :stir:
Oh I don't think there is any danger of that.
I’d like to be wrong, but I think we are about to find out how much the US screwed the pooch on this one.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

DaveG wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:42 am Not a good day in UK....
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11240309/ ... own-cases/
Deaths are not important. What is important is that people who earn £36,000 a year and are therefore lilely tory voters will get 80% of their salary, self employed, who are lilely tory voiters, are going to get £2,500 a month. the unemployed who are mainly no Tory votyers are going to get nothing, neither are pensioners as a lot of them will not be around to vote tory again. the homeless are still on the street, but they don't vote Tory either.
Seeing a pattern here? And please tell me one other country in the world that has declared off licences an "essential business". Can't you buy booze at the supermarket when you get your shopping, or maybe tories cannot get the fancy booze they like in tesco? Its all about Boris staying in power and bugger all to do with saving lives. Even his dad has got himself a french passport, so impressed is he with brexit. Wouldnt be suprised if the turd in number 10 also had applied for one, given half his cabinet can have dual nationality
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

PRINCE CHARLES appeared tonight for the first time since being diagnosed with coronavirus as he joined millions of Brits to clap NHS heroes battling coronavirus.
Clarence House posted an Instagram video showing the Prince of Wales taking part in an emotional nationwide round of applause for medical staff and carers at 8pm.

And that's what they do, what many others do not. They achieve where others do not, achievements such as his first wife Lady Diana achieved with her involvement on landmines, now her son follows in her footsteps.

Has for politics, Labour and Unions have never done me any favours, and I am a labouring man.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Great news! He's a tough codger is Charlie..1 week and he's clear already..

Prince Charles is out of self-isolation after testing positive for the coronavirus last week

“The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/prin ... ult-2020-3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic