Very grateful British woman saying thank you to Khmer doctors

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Very grateful British woman saying thank you to Khmer doctors

Post by xandreu »

Sorry it's a Facebook video and I know many of you don't use it. I can't be bothered to work out how to lift it off and put it somewhere else.

Quite heartwarming nonetheless...

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=218575122699835
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Very grateful British woman saying thank you to Khmer doctors

Post by Username Taken »

Johno35
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Johno35 »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm
I suppose there were a few years where I felt like that lady does and thought Khmer people were the nicest people in the world. What I didn’t know is that they were nice to me because Im a foreigner. Good thing she wasn’t a dark skinned peasant with no money.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Johno35 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm
I suppose there were a few years where I felt like that lady does and thought Khmer people were the nicest people in the world. What I didn’t know is that they were nice to me because Im a foreigner. Good thing she wasn’t a dark skinned peasant with no money.
Glass half empty syndrome ? Khmers are not all nice and not all bad, like people everywhere. :mrgreen:
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

I'm enjoying how this novel coronavirus is smoking out some of the deep lurkers on CEO.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic