DMT

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

DMT

Post by Khmu Nation »

Anyone tried it?
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: DMT

Post by truffledog »

Never tried but saw people who liked or where on it. Most of them were fucked up dudes talking shit all day (the hit is apparently only short in time, but it fucked up their brains looking at the regular/daily users). I also had the impression that most of them did not really like the "real" life/world and tried to escape problems instead of just enjoying a trip to an unknown world. Not really the best prerequisite for this kind of experience. Before testing any drug I would just look at the people with specific experience/regular use of that substance and ask yourself if its worth the risk to end up like them. My answer to that was a clear "NO". Others may think differently and give you a go. Dont shitstorm me because I give an advice without having tried it, I also have never eaten shit and would advise against it without personal experience.
work is for people who cant find truffles
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

A friend of mine tried it once. Said it was like a bizarre whirlygig of insanity which was all over in just a few minutes, and followed by a horrible cold sweat. He had no plans to try it again.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Yes, in the mid 90s. It was very hard to get. It can be wonderful or might be disappointing depending on the setting.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

you should wait until the chinese virus shutdown is over and head over to Peru and experience it with a Shamanic ceremony...
Just stick to shrooms in Cambodia dude...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

DMT can be synthesized using plants from almost any region of the world.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
zorroman
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by zorroman »

i think possible to order from chinas chemical laboratories or local online shops
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

There seems to be a good one in Wuhan that can have mega effects.....
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

truffledog wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:41 pm Never tried but saw people who liked or where on it. Most of them were fucked up dudes talking shit all day (the hit is apparently only short in time, but it fucked up their brains looking at the regular/daily users). I also had the impression that most of them did not really like the "real" life/world and tried to escape problems instead of just enjoying a trip to an unknown world. Not really the best prerequisite for this kind of experience. Before testing any drug I would just look at the people with specific experience/regular use of that substance and ask yourself if its worth the risk to end up like them. My answer to that was a clear "NO". Others may think differently and give you a go. Dont shitstorm me because I give an advice without having tried it, I also have never eaten shit and would advise against it without personal experience.
I did that research before i decided not to use cannabis or alcohol. Sadly i failed to do it before i took up smoking (cigarettes) :stir:
zorroman
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by zorroman »

this story copy-paste-translate from one RC forum )
But DMT......... This is something, despite its strange smell, India, ruftopbar on the roof of the Little Krishna hotel, all painted bright yellow and blue, fucking Indian style, bamboo mats on the floors, coconut palm leaves above my head, I'm sitting twisting a joint and drinking masala tea, Mazepa calls.... yo!dude hi where are you? In Krishna? I'll come soon..... 30 min passes. comes Andrew, his Enfield 500 cubic heard from far distance in quiet indian night. Rises up to greet... i pass him the heel joint, Bong Bolenath.
he says - I have something for you. Well, well, I love gifts from Andrew, he reaches into the bag takes out a zip with some mush and says collect the ashes in the pipe. Collected ash covered the bottom of the pipe. Scales, measure out 50mg of cereal, and I make paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf wow, I've never so quickly found themselves in the trip. That is, as soon as the smoke touched my lungs, the trip started, and I didn't even have time to exhale it. All around began to emit light, and especially Mazepa with his curly hair, feeling his curls secureflight space around
Well that siting on the floor, walk clearly not need to, watch on sides, Ah these leaves palm trees that cut the air on thousands of small stripes. Then I got tired of looking, closed my eyes the soul easily breaks away from the body how long does it take me? Time was stoped. How long I've flown.
I open my eyes, smiling face of Andryukha, -how are you? I give him a set of sounds ugumuyda, he measures 100mg to the ruler and put in the tube and says I know you for a long time, you are ready...... I take the pipe do PAF, my body is enveloped in a terrible it is a terrible smell of DMT, but I understand that the pass to the other world is such and should be a smell that it was not necessary for everyone to try...... At this time, the smoke filled my lungs again and a dose of 100mg of DMT already knows my inner world. I lay down and flew..... All thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic