Cheapest Visa extension

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Chariska
Tourist

Cheapest Visa extension

Post by Chariska »

Hi everyone,

Anyone that knows of a less pricy place to extend my Visa?

Regards
Chariska
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Cheapest Visa extension

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Chariska wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:24 am Hi everyone,

Anyone that knows of a less pricy place to extend my Visa?

Regards
Chariska
Directly at the Department of Immigration Visa office, opposite PP Airport...but ONLY if you have the required supporting documentation for the Visa EOS you are applying for.

Most agents charge about the same...which is well above the official fee.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

PSD kiwi,

On a similar line, I now have a e type visa but no work. It used to be you could get a EG extension for when you are looking for work. Is that still the case? Does that one require any paperwork to apply/extend?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:07 pm PSD kiwi,

On a similar line, I now have a e type visa but no work. It used to be you could get a EG extension for when you are looking for work. Is that still the case? Does that one require any paperwork to apply/extend?
Yes you can still apply for an EG EOS (1, 3 or 6 month) with no supporting documentation via a visa agent...not sure about directly at the DoI though.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Ok great. Hopefully I can get it.
Otherwise it may be tough with all the borders closing. Thanks for the info!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic