Gutter language on the forum

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Gutter language on the forum

Post by hunter8 »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:39 pm
hunter8 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:30 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:26 pm You know well that prostitutes here come from very disadvantaged backgrounds, don't bother trying to twist my words.
You look down on people. Seen in your language. This is snobbery.

Swearing or not swearing is bad or good manners. Just that.
You see women as commodities to be bought and thrown away. That is the very definition of misogyny. You're not fooling anyone with your affectation of "good manners".
When you go to get a haircut, do you see the barber as commodity? Or have your car serviced by mechanic, you see that person as commodity? Do you call them “fucking” and whatever other denigrating epithets just because they service you? Woman can service man and he can still treat her as a lady, with good manners. Calling them names that remind them of their job is unethical. Only disadvantaged men do that.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I didn't call them "fucking" anything, you misquoted me. I was referring to you fucking them. Learn to read. And your correlation is self-serving nonsense. Plenty of people grow up aspiring to be hairdressers, barbers, mechanics etc. Of course it beats starving, but I doubt there are too many young girls who think " When I grow up I want to have sweaty old men in wifebeaters drooling over me and then having sex with me in a two bit flophouse." Have you any idea how they even get into this work?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

I am not old, don’t wear wifebeaters, don’t live in flophouses and they want to be back again. I guess they feel good about it and it’s important for me that the lady feels good. Let’s end this pointless conversation.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

hunter8 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:13 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:05 pm There is no correlation between intelligence and swearing. It's middle class snobbery. It's ironic that someone who barely posts about anything except fucking disadvantaged prostitutes suddenly gets all sententious and offended by a few words.
There is a correlation if swearing comes out all the time, it just proves that person cannot live in harmony with the world, in other words, not intelligent enough to set up their own life. Occasional swearing is fine, don’t make it up that I am offended by it. My point is ladies can be offended, trying not to swear among ladies is good manners but you can call it snobbery if you like. Oh, and “fucking disadvantaged prostitutes“ characterizes you as a woman hater.
What utter bollocks.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Paedicabo ego vos et irrumabo,
Aureli pathice et cinaede Furi,
qui me ex versiculis meis putastis,
quod sunt molliculi, parum pudicum.
Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
ipsum, versiculos nihil necesse est,
qui tum denique habent salem ac leporem,
si sunt molliculi ac parum pudici
et quod pruriat
incitare possunt,
non dico pueris, sed his pilosis,
qui duros nequeunt movere lumbos.
Vos quod milia multa basiorum
legistis, male me marem putatis?
Paedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I will sodomize you and face-fuck you,
bottom Aurelius and catamite Furius,
you who think, because my poems
are sensitive, that I have no shame.
For it's proper for a devoted poet to be moral
himself, [but] in no way is it necessary for his poems.
In point of fact, these have wit and charm,
if they are sensitive and a little shameless,
and can arouse an itch,
and I don't mean in boys, but in those hairy old men
who can't get it up.
Because you've read my countless kisses,
you think less of me as a man?
I will sodomize you and face-fuck you.

Catullus 16.
65 BC
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon