Are Khmer women scary.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Are Khmer women scary.

Post by Yerg »

hunter8 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm Why not. It gets the point across and good entertainment.
It might be good entertainment for you, but I for one, find you tedious and boring, because you will eventually hijack every single thread and bring it down to YOUR lowest common denominator. I echo JB's sentiment, and like one or two other posters, will pop you on to my ever growing ignore list, and hope the Mods eventually see through you. When your comments start to drive sensible people away from this forum, I know that it's time to do something about it.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm woman hating
That’s definitely not me.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 am I have been reading news articles on this website and I am now scared to date Khmer women. They seem to be violent, jealous, acid throwing maniacs who are angered easily. I dated one and i was scared to break up with her even after she attacked me for asking for 15 minutes to finish my pc game before i took a shower. I was worried if I broke up with her she would either attack me with the Phosphoric acid or sodium hydroxide I had bought for our shop. I make homemade soap and I was using phosphoric acid to remove rust from tables and to make fertilizers to sell at her shop or have her family kill me while i am sleeping and feed me to her pigs. I was living with her in a village close to Kompong Chhnang so I felt trapped while there. After she attacked me the next day I took the first taxi I could find back to PP. She preceded to break up with me when i got back but she wanted to get back together with me again a week later because it was allowance time. I was about to meet her until she asked if i wanted her to bring the Phosphoric acid or Sodium Hydroxide with her. I told her I think she should stay where she was and she would proceed to call me a liar. A week later i contacted her again and she would not start responding until i started suggesting that I would pay her allowance. This was in December and now I am planning to return to China as soon as possible so that she cannot follow me there,
OP, I'm going to give you the benefit of what little doubt I have remaining, and try to help you.

Judging by your story, you seem to have simply picked a wrong 'un. It's not unique to Cambodia, or anywhere else for that matter. There are female wrong 'uns, and there are male wrong 'uns. All over the world. Gay, straight, black, white, right-wingers and left-wingers. And any other social demographic by which you choose to measure.

The simple facts are, we all make mistakes. We all enter relationships that, at first, seem swimmingly beautiful and airy, and we couldn't be happier. UNTIL, we reach that fulcrum point. One or the other realises that the other is, indeed, the spawn of Satan's lovechild, and (Rottweiler notwithstanding) seems to want to rip your throat out and feed on the innards of your early pulsating abdominal remains.

Kind of like my first marriage. But I survived. So, here is a success story for you. Disinfect the bat-shit from your life, and you'll be rosy.

There are hundreds, nay thousands, nay tens of thousands of Khmer women who might make you a perfect partner. You just didn't find that one just yet. Keep on trucking!!!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

truffledog wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:26 am In 2011 a friend of mine setup a business on an island in front of Sihanoukville with his khmer girlfriend which later became his wife. A child was born, everything seemed to be perfect. He cheated on the wife, she found out, was very upset and sent some dudes with guns after him. He barely escaped. Left everything (i mean everything) there and fled the country as soon as he could taking the kid. Never forget. A barang life is probably worth less than 500 $. For this sum (or maybe even less) you easily find someone wlling to kill you. Be warned.
Wife sets thugs on two timing husband? Big deal. happens everywhere not just in Cambodia and I have no sympathy with him whatsoever.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

hunter8 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:57 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:42 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 pm
Yobbo wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:08 pm Kindness = weakness in this country.
If you’re a nice person, you’d better have bloody good boundaries or you’ll get chewed up and spat out.
What a great excuse to be an asshole :hattip:
I’m not an asshole, I’m very generous. I’m just far more aware now of where I invest my money.
Beware of confusing kindness with generosity. One can be kind without being over generous.
What’s the use to poor people when you are kind but not generous? They can’t eat kindness. I don’t mean you, but in general.

My favorite example is bar girls. We have folks here who sympathize with them but would not use their services. To these girls these noble folks are useless. They can’t eat their kindness.

You are evaluating people on a very superficial level, and in terms of basic physical needs. If you had spent your time working in the delivering of healthcare here for example you would know that kindness, empathy, compassion go a long way, not just in patient recovery, but a persons overall well being. This translates into peoples ability to better cope with their lives. I have lived here over 20 years and from my experience a kindness is never forgotten.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

I can’t be bothered to mend your one-sided views any more. Between some older members throwing hissy fits just because they don’t like someone’s opinion and another threatening to call a moderator for help, and these supposedly being grown up post-pubescent men, I don’t see why i should contribute.

Fixation on sex, ok. I’ve never seen protesting against some members’ fixation on food, those who post hundreds of photos from various angles of what they had for breakfast. That can be annoying on a slow internet connection unlike a few lines of text i post that you don’t have an obligation to read. One could make a fair observation they got no purpose in life but food. It’s just one example of annoyance. I wonder how you guys survive here in Asia with your intolerance, living here for 10-20 years should have taught you to accept a wider range of views. Apparently it didn’t.

That particular member says Americans are thin-skinned. Well, aren’t you thin-skinned emotional like a teenage girl? Blaming another for a speck in the eye when you have a log in your own kind of thing. You ain’t no saints here, don’t pretend to be ones.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yerg wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:15 am
hunter8 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm Why not. It gets the point across and good entertainment.
It might be good entertainment for you, but I for one, find you tedious and boring, because you will eventually hijack every single thread and bring it down to YOUR lowest common denominator. I echo JB's sentiment, and like one or two other posters, will pop you on to my ever growing ignore list, and hope the Mods eventually see through you. When your comments start to drive sensible people away from this forum, I know that it's time to do something about it.
Hunter, it should be obvious by now that MANY of us don't need you bringing up bar girls in EVERY topic, so knock it off, thanks. You have some good contributions, but we don't need every topic derailed.

Topic: Where can I find yogurt icecream in PP?

Hunter: There's one on the riverside. Has anyone been to that girlie bar next door?

Topic: List of public holidays in March

Hunter: Bar fines seem to be higher during the national holidays...

[Hypothetical situations above, lol]

:BangHead:

Again, thanks for knocking it off.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

hunter8 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:20 pm I’ve never seen protesting against some members’ fixation on food, those who post hundreds of photos from various angles of what they had for breakfast.
I must have missed that thread. Link please. (I think you just made that up, didn't you?)
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

what is so unusual about Khmer bar girls being brought up in a thread about Krazy Khmer women?
This thread was about Khmer women being whacked as fuck....with a guy telling his experience..
I have known some whacky gals...more in Thailand..
I have found Khmer women to be a lot of bluff...tough attitude that can be disarmed with a bit of humor and attention....
Of course, sleeping with one eye open and my go bag under my pillow is how I roll....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic