Are Khmer women scary.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Are Khmer women scary.

Post by jubo2 »

Women are like stray dogs. If they feel that you are vulnerable and scared, they will try anything to hurt you.
I do not fear stray dogs and women, because usually i show them that they have to fear me first.
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

Use the big head of yours to think than using your little small head bottom.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

My testosterone ridden toxic manliness is so manly, that women obey me under all circumstances. So Im safe.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 am I have been reading news articles on this website and I am now scared to date Khmer women. They seem to be violent, jealous, acid throwing maniacs who are angered easily. I dated one and i was scared to break up with her even after she attacked me for asking for 15 minutes to finish my pc game before i took a shower. I was worried if I broke up with her she would either attack me with the Phosphoric acid or sodium hydroxide I had bought for our shop. I make homemade soap and I was using phosphoric acid to remove rust from tables and to make fertilizers to sell at her shop or have her family kill me while i am sleeping and feed me to her pigs. I was living with her in a village close to Kompong Chhnang so I felt trapped while there. After she attacked me the next day I took the first taxi I could find back to PP. She preceded to break up with me when i got back but she wanted to get back together with me again a week later because it was allowance time. I was about to meet her until she asked if i wanted her to bring the Phosphoric acid or Sodium Hydroxide with her. I told her I think she should stay where she was and she would proceed to call me a liar. A week later i contacted her again and she would not start responding until i started suggesting that I would pay her allowance. This was in December and now I am planning to return to China as soon as possible so that she cannot follow me there,
@OP If you are so scared, why didn't you leave sooner ? Why did you contact your girlfriend again after you broke up, and she had already allegedly threatened you ? (Actually, you just imagined this.) And why would they feed you to the pigs if you are full of acid ? That can't be good for the pigs. Makes no sense.
Another troll post from ms . Either that, or advanced paranoia.
Going by other posts on the forum, you seem to have a problem with women generally. Maybe it's you, not them. :facepalm:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Kindness = weakness in this country.
If you’re a nice person, you’d better have bloody good boundaries or you’ll get chewed up and spat out.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

rozzieoz wrote:Kindness = weakness in this country.
If you’re a nice person, you’d better have bloody good boundaries or you’ll get chewed up and spat out.
Good grief, there are some paranoid and mixed up people around here.
I know plenty of kind people here both local and foreign.
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

In this case Rozzie is right. You may well know plenty of kind people but her statement is nonetheless true. Same for Vietnam and possibly the whole region. Many observe barang behaviour and think it is just as strange as some of the shit we see them get up to. Start loaning out 50 bucks at a time to various locals and see how many of those loans turn into "gifts"!

Johnny
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

johnny lightning wrote:In this case Rozzie is right. You may well know plenty of kind people but her statement is nonetheless true. Same for Vietnam and possibly the whole region. Many observe barang behaviour and think it is just as strange as some of the shit we see them get up to. Start loaning out 50 bucks at a time to various locals and see how many of those loans turn into "gifts"!

Johnny
Absolutely, our cultural way of doing things is as strange to them as some of their is to us.
Over the years here I have lent money and the vast majority has been paid back - maybe not on the schedule I would have wanted but paid back nonetheless.
But kindness is not only about lending money.
If I was moving house tomorrow, I know I could call half a dozen guys today and many would change their plans and come to help me tomorrow - because they know I would help them when they need it (or I have helped them in the past).
This country (seems to me) is built on favours and helping each other when the need arises - payback will probably happen at some time, but there is no massive rush.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:08 pm Kindness = weakness in this country.
perhaps altruism = weakness
also sneaky/deceptive = smart
but kindness (to people you know) is usually repaid

monstra mihi bona!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I’ve certainly become a lot more choosy about where I donate money in the last few years.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic