Passport Suggestion.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Passport Suggestion.

Post by newkidontheblock »

US and Russia aren’t on the best of relations right now. Not as bad as Iran or North Korea, but not warm and friendly.

Why risk the chance the FSB might hassle you or possibly arrest you for being an American spy?
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

For holders of italian passport: I was denied Visa for China due to a "very used" italian passport (which is shit quality even brandnew). The passport got a little wet a few times while riding a bike in the rain (stupid but happened). Had to go to BKK embassy of Italy (was allowed to enter Thailand after a lot of explaining, smiling, licking their immigration bums, etc). First stop Italian Embassy, got the necessary authorisation from my hometown within 2 days, collected new passport on day 3 (old one was stamped as INVALID), got piece of paper for transferrring the thai Visa, went to Thai immigration near Swampy and had the thai visa (simple 30 days VOA stamp) transferred into the new one. Dont show up with slippers and shorts as they will see this as disrespectful. Waited for 2 hours and had everything done. Applied for chinese visa again with no problems. Time consuming but smooth process.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

The us embassy or passport center will return your passport. Google it or check the state website... Says it right there
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:46 am
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:59 pm
I didnt tell them it was stolen. I just told them i had lost it. I told them i went on a pubcrawl and must have dropped it somewhere because the next morning it was nowhere to be found. The truth was I was aware of the process and decided to do this as it meant I would be able to keep the passport on my person. I figure they are going to cancel it anyway once the new one has been processed and the official probably has better things to do than spend time enquiring about a lost passport.
ur a total fool!!!
traveling with a lost/stolen passport, lying to embassy officials, being in possession of a lost/stolen passport...
even a lost passport requires a police report so, add on lying to the police
my god!!!
I was not traveling with a lost passport. I went to the consulate and told them I had lost it. I had a photocopy of the bio page and paid for the new passport. After I received it when i went trough Brazilian authorities i showed them both passports and they let me through. I had asked them if I returned if the visa was still good and they said sure because the Visa is what gives me permission to enter Brazil. Now I do not need visa to go to Brazil. If Heaven was on Earth it would definitely be Brazil.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
once again ur a fool;
u reported ur passport LOST, Immediately it is cancelled and invalid for use for anything..... its on a blacklist and ILLEGAL TO USE>if its in ur possession ur traveling with it
by doing so u risk arrest, than deportation and possible arrest by US authorities if u ever enter the us, for lying on an official document, (when u reported it lost) never getting another passport issued!!
Not to mention u lied to the police in Brazil stating ur lost ur passport.

WTF: all so u dont need get anew Brazil visa.

FOOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TeachingForPeanuts
Expatriate

Post by TeachingForPeanuts »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm

It had always been a dream of mine to go to Russia. Every time anyone has ever tried to talk me out of my love for Russia it has simply strengthened my resolve. I love the Russian language, Russian food is my favorite( dairy is my favorite food group) Russian women are the most beautiful, I love Russian music, and I do not live a day where the word Russia or Vladimir Putin is not uttered at least 20 times. 90% of my brain activity has to have something to do with Russia. The only negative thing I can think of about Russia is its clime. I tend to not like cold places.

I didnt tell them it was stolen. I just told them i had lost it. I told them i went on a pubcrawl and must have dropped it somewhere because the next morning it was nowhere to be found. The truth was I was aware of the process and decided to do this as it meant I would be able to keep the passport on my person. I figure they are going to cancel it anyway once the new one has been processed and the official probably has better things to do than spend time enquiring about a lost passport.
If you are getting $1200 a month from a trust fund and also have $30,000 in savings, and it's been your lifelong dream to go to Russia, why don't you just go to Russia, if only just for a visit?

Why come to Cambodia and stay in Cambodia instead?
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

TeachingForPeanuts wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:28 am
michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm

It had always been a dream of mine to go to Russia. Every time anyone has ever tried to talk me out of my love for Russia it has simply strengthened my resolve. I love the Russian language, Russian food is my favorite( dairy is my favorite food group) Russian women are the most beautiful, I love Russian music, and I do not live a day where the word Russia or Vladimir Putin is not uttered at least 20 times. 90% of my brain activity has to have something to do with Russia. The only negative thing I can think of about Russia is its clime. I tend to not like cold places.

If you are getting $1200 a month from a trust fund and also have $30,000 in savings, and it's been your lifelong dream to go to Russia, why don't you just go to Russia, if only just for a visit?

Why come to Cambodia and stay in Cambodia instead?
I came to Cambodia because of my ex-girlfriend. I am only going to stay in Cambodia until I can get my work visa so I can work at the school I contracted with in China. My greatest regret with my ex is putting off my goals. My goal was to work in China for a year after I graduated with my BA and then go work in Russia where I can stay until i get citizenship. Then i can renounce my US citizenship and work on having a political career in a more desirable country. Unfortunately the US planted the coronavirus in China so it can stop me from going there as the US fears Me. They think I will result in the downfall of the West if I become a Russian citizen. The USA cannot move against me directly because the Andromeda council will attack the USA with a fleet of beamships if I were harmed directly by them.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:43 am
michael.stewart1 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:46 am
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:59 pm
ur a total fool!!!
traveling with a lost/stolen passport, lying to embassy officials, being in possession of a lost/stolen passport...
even a lost passport requires a police report so, add on lying to the police
my god!!!
I was not traveling with a lost passport. I went to the consulate and told them I had lost it. I had a photocopy of the bio page and paid for the new passport. After I received it when i went trough Brazilian authorities i showed them both passports and they let me through. I had asked them if I returned if the visa was still good and they said sure because the Visa is what gives me permission to enter Brazil. Now I do not need visa to go to Brazil. If Heaven was on Earth it would definitely be Brazil.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
once again ur a fool;
u reported ur passport LOST, Immediately it is cancelled and invalid for use for anything..... its on a blacklist and ILLEGAL TO USE>if its in ur possession ur traveling with it
by doing so u risk arrest, than deportation and possible arrest by US authorities if u ever enter the us, for lying on an official document, (when u reported it lost) never getting another passport issued!!
Not to mention u lied to the police in Brazil stating ur lost ur passport.

WTF: all so u dont need get anew Brazil visa.

FOOL
I dont use it for travel. I use my new passport for travel. I am aware that the only thing valid on the passport would be the Brazilian visa. Authorities in Brazil even told me that the visa is still valid. It is like in Cambodia. I just got my new passport and would have to show both passports to the immigration before I leave. I figure I would have to do the same thing if I want to renew the visa. Authorities in Cambodia simply care that i have a valid visa as that proves I am here legally. I am well aware that once I order a new passport that I am not able to use
the old passport to travel with but any visas that are on the passport are still valid. I also did not tell the Brazilian police I lost my passport. I only told the Embassy officials. I did not involve the Brazilian police with that. The only time I ever involved the Brazilian police is when I had a dispute with a hooker in a hotel. She did not look like she did in her photo and I told her to go home as she committed fraud.Once the officer arrived we eventually agreed that I would pay her taxi fare which was 12.00. Before anyone says anything about me breaking the law. Prostitution is legal in Brazil
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

[/quote]

Prostitution is legal in Brazil
[/quote]

So you made some money on the side?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic