The Man, the Legand, the Pervert

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: The Man, the Legand, the Pervert

Post by phuketrichard »

ur bank in the states? If u go back, open a charles schwab account, free atm withdrawals
My citibank only charges $30 for a wire anywhere..
$14/$1,000 aint to bad
Transferwise charges more from the states

Mods, why cant he reply to PM's??
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

yea I cannot send any pm or reply ..
I thought $9 here and $5 from my bank of america was getting to be too much in fees !
since I wanted to like send over 10,000 and they said that just aint even possible at all
and the wire adds up to about the same as what I pay thru the ATM .. just wanted to try to find a better way
I will never go back there just to open a bank account . I guess im just fkd
so thanx for the info .. what's the max you can get wired from ___ for $30 ? if it aint at least $5000 it wouldn't be worth it .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm one of my favorite artists. :beer3: :beer3:

“If it repulses you, do not look at it.”

read them all online
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Co ... umb-Comics
Thanks for the link, somewhere in the mid-late 70's as a kid my older step brother turned me on to a treasure trove of old magazines, mostly Mad but also Cracked, and Crazy, few others that could of been Crumb or other crude rip-offs, I was hooked especially Mad magazine and went on to buy through the 80's after inheriting my stepbro's collection , artists like Al Jaffee and Sergio Anagones shaped my humor(along with Benny Hill), Jack Davis's cover art always sucked you in. Most of those magazines got lost in the shuffle of life, shame some of those Mad's were from the 60's, somehow my sister had a small box of couple of them she found years later.

I knew Crumb more from his more iconic art, at festivals and car shows, him and Big Daddy Ed Roth's art was always there - Keep on Truckin was always at the iron on shirts stands :beer3:

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic