Bar girls in Phnom Penh vs Pattaya

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Bar girls in Phnom Penh vs Pattaya

Post by willyhilly »

I remember when Bangkok girls were 200 baht all
night. In Cambodia I liked the naivity of most girls and I never asked how much.
I have been far too long in Australia and don’t know how the PP bar scene has changed over the last few years.
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by programmer »

"naive" and hookers are not a pair you hear together very often. They tend to be street smart.

I look forward to experiencing this combination
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

the naivety is with the male who has no experience in the Cambodian bar scene or with any titty bar in the USA I frequented years ago.
You are assuming every female in the joint is a veteran whore with years of experience fucking and sucking any John who walks in.
I have known ladies who were sold when they were kids to brothels and had been prostitutes their entire lives and ladies who were in the establishment their first night...
Some just went to see and maybe make a few dollars.
A person who lumps them all together is naive...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic