Guesthouse with Pizza Restaurant & Bar for Sale on Koh Rong Samloem M'pai bay

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Daniel1912
Tourist
Germany

Re: Guesthouse with Pizza Restaurant & Bar for Sale on Koh Rong Samloem M'pai bay

Post by Daniel1912 »

basta.binici wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 pm All those investors are happily paying what tenant asks. No investor wants problem. I had many positive and no negative experiences.People here negotiate and all business has a price for sale.
Darf ich fragen, warum dies verkauft wird. Meiner Meinung haben die jetzigen Mieter alles mit mühevoller Arbeit im letzten Jahr hergestellt...

[Mod edit google translate from German: May I ask why this is being sold. In my opinion, the current tenants did everything with a lot of hard work last year ...]
Stinkman
Expatriate

Re: Guesthouse with Pizza Restaurant & Bar for Sale on Koh Rong Samloem M'pai bay

Post by Stinkman »

Good looking place. This coronavirus might keep tourist numbers very low for the foreseeable future.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

Daniel1912 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:43 pm
basta.binici wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 pm All those investors are happily paying what tenant asks. No investor wants problem. I had many positive and no negative experiences.People here negotiate and all business has a price for sale.
Darf ich fragen, warum dies verkauft wird. Meiner Meinung haben die jetzigen Mieter alles mit mühevoller Arbeit im letzten Jahr hergestellt...

[Mod edit google translate from German: May I ask why this is being sold. In my opinion, the current tenants did everything with a lot of hard work last year ...]
They are doing good. One of the only busy business around there. They want to move to Phnom Penh.
WineOxley
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by WineOxley »

Is this pizza house still on the market?
Lands and cities are left astern,your faults will follow you whithersoever you travel.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

WineOxley wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:29 pm Is this pizza house still on the market?
Yes, still on the market.

Please contact me from mobile or email for easy chat.
+85593495194 (Whatsapp, Wechat, Telegram, Line)
https://facebook.com/binicib
[email protected]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic