British Man Robbed in Psar Kandal Massage Shop

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British Man Robbed in Psar Kandal Massage Shop

Post by Mishmash »

Cum on.. you know the "Man with the Golden Thumb" scammed it.

Makes a change from the usual and the Brit 'pulled it off'.

FFS you have all lived here long enough.

I got ripped 3$..

The brazen Brit twat pulled it off I tell ya..

You know in your heart he did it..

Question is - do you support him?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Mishmash wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:33 pm Cum on.. you know the "Man with the Golden Thumb" scammed it.

I got ripped 3$..

I would hope not to do so, that also means not be involved in any illegalities of any kind anywhere, more so in a country where I wanted to carry on residing. Thing is its a talking point, I would say and stress, keep out of those joints, they are not for the tourist, so what may happen be it on your head or wallet.
Think I may recognize big thumb to be a long term business person in these parts. :facepalm:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

AndyKK wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:29 pm
Mishmash wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:33 pm Cum on.. you know the "Man with the Golden Thumb" scammed it.

I got ripped 3$..

I would hope not to do so, that also means not be involved in any illegalities of any kind anywhere, more so in a country where I wanted to carry on residing. Thing is its a talking point, I would say and stress, keep out of those joints, they are not for the tourist, so what may happen be it on your head or wallet.
Think I may recognize big thumb to be a long term business person in these parts. :facepalm:
Giant "Thumb of a Gun" is a great talking point... Popular :popcorn: :beer2: Nothing against the man or the sleazy joint with the pregnant 'cry me a river' bird.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Mishmash wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:38 pm

I got ripped 3$..

Giant "Thumb of a Gun" is a great talking point... Popular :popcorn: :beer2: Nothing against the man or the sleazy joint with the pregnant 'cry me a river' bird.
Never thought so, its one of the talking points, thing is, I would not have thought going to the law would be that easy a job and also get all your money back, seems this was too easy.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

AndyKK wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:49 pm
Mishmash wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:38 pm

I got ripped 3$..

Never thought so, its one of the talking points, thing is, I would not have thought going to the law would be that easy a job and also get all your money back, seems this was too easy.
Yep - it's hard enough getting a TRULY FREE can from the ring pull compared to just a couple of years ago (due to soft shites caving in and making it a norm to PAY for FREE)...

I doubt we would go the parlors with a "Fistful of Thumbs" :beer3:

The Brazen Brit pulled it off.

Crikey - some numbskull teen Nigerian conned a lady for 75k, so it's not beyond possibilities.
Albror
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Albror »

I always keep my hundreds in my back pocket and wallet in front if i didnt have the chanse to drop it of in my apartment so i could understand it even if it raises some questionmarks.

But as already stated it would be easy for him to lie. Police are in fact very helpful to foreginers who been victim by their own peoples ill deeds (in my personal experience from my many years here). So i would agree on that its easy for a western scammer with no shame to pull such stunt of.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic