Beware of Cambodia!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Beware of Cambodia!

Post by AndyKK »

Spigzy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm
BrazilBoy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:00 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 pm There's the smell of the Brazilian Buckeroo in this offside rant.
Yeah right, that must be it. Couldn’t possibly be that Cambodian is in fact a country to be avoided and therefore multiple will simultaneously come to the same conclusion:

a. It’s overrun by sex tourists and pedos
b. The rich kill the poor with impunity
C. Zero respect for law

The list goes on and on and on ....
Don’t blame me others see the truth. Of course if Cambodia was a even half a real then even an idiot IT professional could determine if these posts came from the same country, cause (Thank God!!) I’m in China.
I think you're confusing Cambodia with the British Royal Family? :hattip:
1642 was the start of something that can have its side even in todays society :hattip:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Lol Cambodia is great and I can't wait to return, the madness is part of the brilliance.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

Cooldude wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:41 pm That's the one I'm talking about. Imagine she went out and stole the first hat she could find. 🤣😂
:lol:
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TheWarning wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pm This is a Warning to all Tourists and a Question to the Cambodians.

Cambodia is full of thieves, even if you take care of your stuff, cambodians will find a way to steal it from you.
The Police is corrupt as f**k and wont help you no matter what.

But the worst part is, it seems like these thieves are social accepted by the majority of the cambodian people.

To all peopel out there, if you want to spend your time in an asian country, PLEASE go somewhere else. This Country and the people here dont deserve your money.

They have no honor and blame their government for their own faults.

My Question is, why the cambodians are social accepting these thieves and have no honor?
I'll beware of you, you're a total fruitcake. At least my Cambodian friends make some sense, you don't. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Fuckin Trapper has been reincarnated and cloned.

My dog has fucked off to the to the kitchen now because too many socks in the living room.

I have lost count of the times the boys have to cut short a beer session to go and rescue some thief who is in danger of being kicked to death.

Sure they got a haircut, sure the beats went on in the back room, but twas minor compared to 'street justice', where the outcome is uncertain.

JB has it right - complete fruitcake.

If the OP is so sure, I dare him rip a bag down the market and see what happens.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

BrazilBoy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:00 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 pm There's the smell of the Brazilian Buckeroo in this offside rant.
Yeah right, that must be it. Couldn’t possibly be that Cambodian is in fact a country to be avoided and therefore multiple will simultaneously come to the same conclusion:

a. It’s overrun by sex tourists and pedos
b. The rich kill the poor with impunity
C. Zero respect for law

The list goes on and on and on ....
Don’t blame me others see the truth. Of course if Cambodia was a even half a real then even an idiot IT professional could determine if these posts came from the same country, cause (Thank God!!) I’m in China.
And how exactly is the situation different in Brazil? Lets all go inspect the favellas shal we? This is utter bullshit. In the last 9 years I have had 1 oik try to steal my phone. If you wander round the wrong places shitfaced anywhere in the world you are a target. if you stay in bratpackers hostels paying more per night that a guesthouse you are a target. if you walk around with gold chains on you are a target. If you have abig heavy bag obviously housing your iphone, laptop, ipad (probably because your staying in a bratpacker hovel with no security) you are a target. Domn't matter where you are in the world
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Well done @clutchcargo Finally taking the rubbish out!!!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I am verty beware oF CaMbodJia. hAve loT vPeep STeaL, LiE , Have DiE eVerY 1 sAy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

I have to agree with the OP in that there are some things to watch out for. In my experience visiting Cambodia I have had a problem with some real assholes. Of course, they were drunken expats looking to start shit from nothing. Other than that I have always had an enjoyable and memorable visit.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yerg wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:35 am Well done @clutchcargo Finally taking the rubbish out!!!
Beware of Cambodia (Expats Online)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic