Beware of Cambodia!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Beware of Cambodia!

Post by Soriya »

BrazilBoy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:00 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 pm There's the smell of the Brazilian Buckeroo in this offside rant.
Yeah right, that must be it. Couldn’t possibly be that Cambodian is in fact a country to be avoided and therefore multiple will simultaneously come to the same conclusion:

a. It’s overrun by sex tourists and pedos
b. The rich kill the poor with impunity
C. Zero respect for law

The list goes on and on and on ....
Don’t blame me others see the truth. Of course if Cambodia was a even half a real then even an idiot IT professional could determine if these posts came from the same country, cause (Thank God!!) I’m in China.
A. And thailand isnt?
B. They usually have to pay a wedge of cash so not impunity. But yes they get away with a lot.
C. I agree totally.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

TheWarning wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pm This is a Warning to all Tourists and a Question to the Cambodians.

Cambodia is full of thieves, even if you take care of your stuff, cambodians will find a way to steal it from you.
The Police is corrupt as f**k and wont help you no matter what.

But the worst part is, it seems like these thieves are social accepted by the majority of the cambodian people.

To all peopel out there, if you want to spend your time in an asian country, PLEASE go somewhere else. This Country and the people here dont deserve your money.

They have no honor and blame their government for their own faults.

My Question is, why the cambodians are social accepting these thieves and have no honor?
:head shot: Oh my, so you got robbed, and then signed up on CEO to warn everybody ? Good for you. Do you think that you could give us some details of what happened to you, and what we need to be careful of ? That would be more useful than advising us to leave the country.
leitfaden
Expatriate
Germany

Post by leitfaden »

what a stupid topic !

a "rich" farang go do cheap hollidays in a poor country with an expensive camera/mobile or whatever and wonder, that local, poor people try to steal his stuff.... lol....

The warning: your home is the safest place on earth. perhapps ....
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 pm There's the smell of the Brazilian Buckeroo in this offside rant.
Yeah right, that must be it. Couldn’t possibly be that Cambodian is in fact a country to be avoided and therefore multiple will simultaneously come to the same conclusion:

C. Zero respect for law

Don’t blame me others see the truth. Of course if Cambodia was a even half a real then even an idiot IT professional could determine if these posts came from the same country, cause (Thank God!!) I’m in China.
I think you're confusing Cambodia with the British Royal Family? :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Yeah, sock of troll sock is pretty obvious.

I wonder whose sock BB was originally?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Cooldude wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:05 pm Can anyone find the video of the girl who was caught stealing a phone from a vendor in the market getting slapped around and then having her head shaved on the spot? I wouldn't want to be a Cambodian getting caught stealing in Cambodia.
Cambodia is not for the average tourist and probably not the best country for that first stamp in your passport.
The video seems to have disappeared, but here's some pics.

newsworthy/woman-thief-has-head-shaved- ... 23049.html
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

That's the one I'm talking about. Imagine she went out and stole the first hat she could find. 🤣😂
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

C. Zero respect for law

You were warned.

sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

I guess the Rock for Kampuchea concerts didn't help the country that much?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic