Has the Corona (COVID-19) changed your life so far?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Has the Corona (COVID-19) changed your life so far?

Post by pczz »

DaveG wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:21 pm
Clemen wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:19 pm Well, I stopped eating Bat...
Spoiler:
just kidding, I didn't stop
I'm trying but it's difficult ..........

I knowthat ladyboy..... :stir:
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

The Coronavirus has changed my life so much for the better that all 18 empty pages of passport will probably fill up in 2020!
As a side note, the $500,000 I made buying and selling Boeing stock might all be spent in the process.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Marty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 am The Coronavirus has changed my life so much for the better that all 18 empty pages of passport will probably fill up in 2020!
As a side note, the $500,000 I made buying and selling Boeing stock might all be spent in the process.
Asusming you are allowed to land and pass the screening. Sadly had to cancle my rail trip through europe as Northern Italy is quarantined
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

I am probably putting off my April trip for an extra month or two until things die down for a bit. I don't want things to go down the toilet and I am trapped abroad with no family or friends to help me. As much as I love you guys I don't want to post a Have Coronavirus gofund me page 😂 (I also have a lingering cough that I can't be totally rid of allergies maybe and don't want people to freak out in middle of my 17 hour flight and quarantine me somewhere 😅) I am not actually afraid of catching the virus it would suck but pretty sure I would survive just a lot of whining I am just more concerned with the other effects an outbreak can have especially with everyone panicking like its the Spanish Flu.
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Where are you flying from that takes 17 hours? There are only 2 or 3 routes in existence right now that take that long.

Johnny
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

johnny lightning wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:12 pm Where are you flying from that takes 17 hours? There are only 2 or 3 routes in existence right now that take that long.

Johnny
America,
if he was fling from the middle of american 17++ hours
Last time i flew to the states from Phuket via HK to sf it was 19 1/2 hours with a 2 hour stop in HK
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

Yep I am in the States right now not including lay over times Part 1 of the Journey would be 1 hour and 20 mins. (Add an extra 3 hours if I wanted to save $60😂) Then 15 hours and 50 mins till next stop then 3 hours and 30 mins and I land in Cambodia. So all together I will actually be spending 20 hours and 40 mins in a plane and then however much time in layovers depending on how much I want to rush and how cheap I am. So bloody wonderful....
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Singapore Airlines - 10 yrs to England (was Russia before), another 12 or so to Singapore. Another 2-3 more hours to Cambodia. EVA - 14-16 hrs to Taiwan, 3-4 hrs to Cambodia.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

pczz wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:58 am
DaveG wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:21 pm
Clemen wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:19 pm Well, I stopped eating Bat...
Spoiler:
just kidding, I didn't stop
I'm trying but it's difficult ..........

I knowthat ladyboy..... :stir:
Oh do tell
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:58 pm Singapore Airlines - 10 yrs to England (was Russia before), another 12 or so to Singapore. Another 2-3 more hours to Cambodia. EVA - 14-16 hrs to Taiwan, 3-4 hrs to Cambodia.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Ffs NewKid are you walking it,Lol :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic