Sweden banning paid sex abroad

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Sweden banning paid sex abroad

Post by OrangeDragon »

I was essentially just trying to give back to him what he'd been doing to moody. Though I use the word "chick" often and don't see it as sexist if that's what's being implied.

No more than calling a guy a "dude"... or a "guy" for that matter.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

It was the insinuation that his opinions are not genuine or sincere that I found offensive. He's probable posting on an MRA or punters site as we speak.
Scarier than malaria.
Georgina
Expatriate

Post by Georgina »

Will spies from the Feceral government of Sweden be following female sex tourists in Jamaica and Kenya?

My take is different than my angry American friend who says 'I hope so!' I am happy for these old ladies giving 'gifts' and 'supporting' their dark-skinned gigilos. Everybody gets what they want. No coercion. Therefore nobody else's business.

I wish the same for Scandinavian men. Otherwise they have two choices - get rid of their political and social leaders or leave for good and get a second passport. Neither solutions are cheap, easy or fast.

Even 20 years ago I met many Swedish expats in Thailand due to high taxes. Now there is another reason to leave. Even if I had ideological or practical reasons to not participatevin prostitution as a matter of human rights I would advocate civil disobedience if the government wastes its time as a babysitter in victimless crimes. This is not a personal matter. For example, I am opposed to the regular and large scale use of recreational drugs. But I am also opposed to the criminaliztion of drugs

But this is the nature of the state as political power - to pass foolish kaws and to enforce them at thevpointbof a gun. So, what is the solution? To destroy the state is a futile project. Better to avoid by going somewhere else with a less powerful state.
"I am a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. Girls, help me escape!"
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Mr Curious wrote:
UKJ wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:the very concept that "woman's nature" has some meaning rather than individual choices makes it misogynistic. .
I admit, I looked back and couldn't find what you are talking about, as I had left the thread pages ago. So, apart from what may have been said........How is "woman's nature", a misogynistic term in general? I see it as a positive term. Maybe I hold women I higher regard than you. Do you think both genders are identical, except physically?
ll religions agree with me on the POTENTIAL evil nature of women if they're left free of constraints.
you said...
in all cultures around the world there are stricter social policies for women than for men to prevent their nature to be unleashed and to protect women from themselves.

you are SOOOOOOoooooo fulla shit. This is like posterboy misogynist talk.
oh yeah, men is so sweet and pure. No power tripping, warmaking, murderous, greedy SOB's in the bunch. We don't need no contraints. Right.

now usually I like yer lil theoretical trolls, and you make some good points, but here you done just gone off the rails.
Total bullshit.
I think you quoted a wrong post, as I didn't say anything like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic