CEO growth spurt?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: CEO growth spurt?

Post by Phnom Poon »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:37 pm I don't remember who PN was, but I heard about what happened to that Ellise nutcase, it wasn't pleasant. I won't be repeating it on here but let's just say it is not often in a person's best interest to criticize the powerful here.
sounds like a darknet thread to me

monstra mihi bona!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

She is in Pattaya

JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Can't believe some people pay for these things
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:00 pm Can't believe some people pay for these things
I saw the lady in real life for 6 hours. The filters are set to overload.

She is huge boned, acne scarred, her arms a mess of self-harm scars (covered), her hair a mass of split ends and her make-up poorly applied.

I honestly felt sorry for her.

Her stories were interesting.

Her outbursts were the stuff of Legend.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

She came from a really terrible background so I feel pity on her. I think she meant well but was not too good on subtlety.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

It was hard not to crack out laughing when she stared into the camera and said “and then me foken tit blue op”.

Mish, did you have a growth spurt when she brought you back to her boutique guesthouse?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Mishmash wrote:I met stylish and had a few beers with her. Then we went back to her boutique hotel and had a few more.

The lady had terrible self harm scars.

I have admiration for a lady who went through some devastating shit, but at the same time I wouldn't cross her.

She was well read and intelligent, with a tragically low self esteem despite her outward bravado.
I’d love to hear her appraisal of you.

You’re probably lucky she has low self esteem - I doubt you would have got to spend your one wonderful night together otherwise.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:27 pm
Mishmash wrote:I met stylish and had a few beers with her. Then we went back to her boutique hotel and had a few more.

The lady had terrible self harm scars.

I have admiration for a lady who went through some devastating shit, but at the same time I wouldn't cross her.

She was well read and intelligent, with a tragically low self esteem despite her outward bravado.
I’d love to hear her appraisal of you.

You’re probably lucky she has low self esteem - I doubt you would have got to spend your one wonderful night together otherwise.
Hi Rozzie, happy to see you in the pics of the recent engagement, it looked fantastic.

I doubt I would register on her appraisal schemes, though I did spend a considerable amount of time with the lady in question, though not a night.

To be frank, it was more like a quarantine as everyone could see the lady was a danger to herself and others so our boys turned up.

It was you who put everyone on to the case Roz, and the boys do take notice and respect you.

The government paid her beers and listened to her story for the day.

Wish more people were like you.

Thanks

Mish
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

fax wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:54 am It was hard not to crack out laughing when she stared into the camera and said “and then me foken tit blue op”.

Mish, did you have a growth spurt when she brought you back to her boutique guesthouse?
The hotel was lovely. Quite expensive. There were a great many attractive ladies and gents at the pool, sunning it up.

Elise was humorous and forthright, and we just drank beer.

To answer your question about a growth spurt.. Well, jump in a frozen lake in Siberia and check your tackle and that's the effect she has on men, hence no B/F.

That's the truth and I'm in no way a guy who ranks over a 0.5/10 on a ladies scale.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:58 amWe are adults, do we need someone to "clean" up our posts?
look at the internet

facebook is a minefield of children

adults?

hmmmm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic