Living conditions in and around SSEZ

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Living conditions in and around SSEZ

Post by Apollo91881 »

Hello,

I’m being considered for an opportunity in the SSEZ. My family would live in PP during thIs time and I will be visiting them every other week for a long weekend.

I am having difficulty finding information on the living conditions in and around the SSEZ. What are the apartments like? What other amenities are on site?

Has anyone been there and can you provide some insight on the location?

(Its a US expat package so everything is covered.)

Thank you
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Living conditions in and around SSEZ

Post by Mishmash »

Apollo91881 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:28 pm Hello,

I’m being considered for an opportunity in the SSEZ. My family would live in PP during thIs time and I will be visiting them every other week for a long weekend.

I am having difficulty finding information on the living conditions in and around the SSEZ. What are the apartments like? What other amenities are on site?

Has anyone been there and can you provide some insight on the location?

(Its a US expat package so everything is covered.)

Thank you
The SSEZ has extensive types of accommodation along with many amenities, purpose built.

The SSEZ has a scale model in their offices of proposed and actual development.

PM me and I will send you the direct wechat of the boss there.

He can speak English no worries.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic