Junior Tax Associate (entry-level [research])

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
CodeCo
Tourist
Cambodia

Junior Tax Associate (entry-level [research])

Post by CodeCo »

Title: Junior Tax Associate (Research)
Duration: Intern-to-hire (paid internship)
Hello Job Seekers,
I am looking for a Junior Tax Associate (paid position) to work on a tax-related project a few days a week. This is an ongoing (support) project and has the potential to lead to a permanent position, and a raise in salary. You need to have a good command of the English language.
Requirements:
• Working knowledge of the different tax types and how to calculate (e.g., Income tax [ពន្ធលើប្រាក់ចំណូល], payroll tax [ពន្ធលើប្រាក់បៀវត្], unused land tax [ពន្ធលើដីធ្លីមិនបានប្រើប្រាស់], etc.)
• Read, write (type on a computer) and speak English.
• Read Khmer (including tax-related terms)
• Must have a laptop computer (you will need to use the internet to research certain items.)
• We have a modern office setup utilizing coworking office space. You can pick and use different areas of the facility; Desks, couches, bean bags, and private conference rooms. There is wifi and aircon throughout the facility. Free coffee, water, and tea. Also, free parking with security.
• We are a new company near Preah Norodom & Mao Tse Toung.
I am looking for three (3) days a week commitment. Less is possibly okay.
What we do not want:
• Tax associates, accountants, or professional working in a capacity doing taxes for hire

Remuneration:
Between $4-$8 usd/hour (depending on experience)

Please send me an introduction, outlining any experience you may have working or researching the tax industry. We are looking for someone that wants a potential long-term job opportunity.

You can send your CV or a brief introduction to [email protected]
tku123
Tourist
New Zealand

Re: Junior Tax Associate (entry-level [research])

Post by tku123 »

I have sent through an email to your stated email address. Please have a look at it: t.k.uy@********.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic