Cambodian lovers?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Cambodian lovers?

Post by rozzieoz »

Pontoon has Khmer guys offering to take foreign women home.

They aren’t forthcoming about the charges though or the fact it’s a business arrangement.

I’ve become very savvy, you have to ask the right questions.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm Female backpackers are usually down for whatever, they leave all their inhibitions at home.
It used to be said that a lot of young Aussie women lost their virginity in Bali..
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

:pottytrain:
clutchcargo wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:54 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm Female backpackers are usually down for whatever, they leave all their inhibitions at home.
It used to be said that a lot of young Aussie women lost their virginity in Bali..
Your joking
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:50 pm Pontoon has Khmer guys offering to take foreign women home.

They aren’t forthcoming about the charges though or the fact it’s a business arrangement.

What questions short time or long time?
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:50 pm Pontoon has Khmer guys offering to take foreign women home.

Thanks for your sharing your experience. Nice to get feedback from a woman.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm Plenty of young Khmer guys who go after female tourists in SR, Shk/Otres and on the islands. Female backpackers are usually down for whatever, they leave all their inhibitions at home.
Really? I don't question your words but I did not see that in these places. I saw khmer girls/women hunting white males but I never saw that with the khmer guys. Only saw tuktuk drivers trying to grab customers with charming words.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Cambodian lovers?

Post by rozzieoz »

It was awkward.
We started dancing at the club, he seemed like a lot of fun and after some time he offered to take me home.

We got to my place (in his tuk tuk) and before I even poured a drink he told me his wife in the province needed $50 for something or other.

He didn’t stay.

hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:20 pm It was awkward.
We men cannot afford to be sensitive to what girls say. Score whatever it takes or stay home.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

We started dancing at the club, he seemed like a lot of fun and after some time he offered to take me home.

We got to my place (in his tuk tuk) and before I even poured a drink he told me his wife in the province needed $50 for something or other.

He didn’t stay.
Damn! He has cooled the mood well.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

hunter8 wrote:
We men cannot afford to be sensitive to what girls say. Score whatever it takes or stay home.
Pardon?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic