khmer ladies are incredible snobs

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

khmer ladies are incredible snobs

Post by IraHayes »

Maybe it's just my Mrs but she looks down on everyone who she perceives to be bellow her. You should see the sparks fly when I remind her that when we met she was working as a standard 9 to 5 office slave.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: khmer ladies are incredible snobs

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Yes, but now she is a Neak mean. :whip:

(Cultural note: Neak Mean = rich, one of the 'haves' not the 'have nots')
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The apt description would be "neak wai rek'' = a person with an attitudde

Yep, I see quite a few of them around.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

I'd divorce her.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

What about the Barang snob value, marries/lives with a bar-girl and then spends the time she stays with him telling everyone she was a cashier, waitress, shop worker etc. etc. All the time trying to convince anyone who will listen that she married/stays with him for love and not his money. I am really not sure which is the saddest.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Ira, suggest you remind her not to forget her roots. This isn't just an issue with Khmer ladies, people around the world tend to have a bad habit of forgetting where they came from when they come up. I know plenty of Khmer men and women who have remained humble after becoming successful/hooking up with foreigners, I also know plenty who think their shit doesn't stink now that they're no longer living the gutter life.

Mr Cynical, with a username like that and the content of your first post on CEO, I look forward to some positive contributions from you in the future, welcome aboard.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I have one of those living with me. Shes pretty cool. Requires basic maintenance like any girl. I most would certainly not say she stays with me for money...maybe the free WIFI though.

Is hard trying to lying where we met when out on a business dinner or meeting decent people. On the other hand goodluck getting a decent khmer girl letting you fuck em before marriage(i dont want to hear some story from 1 of you about how easy or the girl you are with cause you are a lying sack of shit).

Still beats western girls! Whats the birthrate and marriage rate these days in the west? Thank you feminism! Hello Hispanics for America and Muslims for Europe! :good:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic