Caught my eye, photos in Cambodia :)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Caught my eye, photos in Cambodia :)

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

delete previous spit
I better change this to

'Morning folks, 'beautiful day!
chuckle
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Confused wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:26 amIf I get bored enough (distinctly possible), I might put some effort in, but tbh the pictures aren't really worth it anyway.
Sharing unworthy pics with us IF you get bored enough ?

Sir, you're too grand. We unworthy posters are BEGGING you to share what might be the highlight of our miserable existences.
Cambodia has a long experience extracting value from trash, and so do we of course.

What a class act to evocate the sharing of your unestimable time's remains to such an unnapreciative crowd, we all do feel flattered and thankful for that.

Be blessed and go in peace, be assured you're a legend in here.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:15 am
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:26 amIf I get bored enough (distinctly possible), I might put some effort in, but tbh the pictures aren't really worth it anyway.
Sharing unworthy pics with us IF you get bored enough ?

Sir, you're too grand. We unworthy posters are BEGGING you to share what might be the highlight of our miserable existences.
Cambodia has a long experience extracting value from trash, and so do we of course.

What a class act to evocate the sharing of your unestimable time's remains to such an unnapreciative crowd, we all do feel flattered and thankful for that.

Be blessed and go in peace, be assured you're a legend in here.

W
T
A
F

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was trying to say that my photos are shit, so not worth the effort of setting up a fucking cloud account just to post them on here when noone would be interested anyway.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Here you go, I put a few on some flickr account I remember I had (not my name):

https://flickr.com/photos/156042163@N05/

I then didn't bother to post them because they are shit, and I thought people would only accuse me of trolling because half of them relate to KR.

But if you really want to look, then go for it.

(for some reason that I can't remember, the photos that were already on there are what seem to be my favourite photos of food from my travels)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Aaaarrr yes, i won't wake up in the middle of the night to watch them again, but we've been warned. So double whammy there, from bean to cup, you fuck up.

And by the way, pics ARE uploadable from desktop, just hit the icon above, the weird ' i " with a green dot. That shall lead you to your computer photo files, like the one i have on my own desktop.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Confused wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:22 am Here you go, I put a few on some flickr account I remember I had (not my name):

https://flickr.com/photos/156042163@N05/

I then didn't bother to post them because they are shit, and I thought people would only accuse me of trolling because half of them relate to KR.

But if you really want to look, then go for it.

(for some reason that I can't remember, the photos that were already on there are what seem to be my favourite photos of food from my travels)
Just cos I am in a ood mood tonight is that coconut beach on PhuQuoc?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

The Bassac river and Phnom Penh from Chbar Ampov two days ago

Always "hope" but never "expect".
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:21 am Post some pictures Monsieur Confuse. Pictures of crack whores, seedy neighborhoods, rats spitting through broken teeth, all that depravity. Don't be shy.
wow !!! I want to see it! :)
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:24 am The Bassac river and Phnom Penh from Chbar Ampov two days ago

my region! :)
Kahuna
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kahuna »

When I first came to Cambodia this way of transporting a bike surprised me.
Now I don't even look twice unless I am behind it and then I'm checking to see it's tied on properly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic