Congratulations General Mackevili and his fiancé

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Congratulations General Mackevili and his fiancé

Post by rozzieoz »

(And my god what a bunch of cunts on TOF).
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:55 am (And my god what a bunch of cunts on TOF).
actually only a few an they have pretty much been put in place for their rude comments.
and i see you were welcomed back :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:57 am
rozzieoz wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:55 am (And my god what a bunch of cunts on TOF).
actually only a few an they have pretty much been put in place for their rude comments.
and i see you were welcomed back :beer3:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Animosity between the forums is so 2014. Both forums have survived, and both have developed their own distinct personalities. Most people post on both.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

What a jolly development. Who’d thunk that expats in Cambodia had more in common than not? In the end of the day it seems a bat cave and a handful of trolls was all that divided us.

Now kiss!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I apologise to TOF, most people have been nice :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Nice photos.

Cheers and congrats!😀
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

What's TOF?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Kinetic wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
What's TOF?
It's another Cambodia expat forum, historically known for being a kind and welcoming bunch and also the birthplace of General Mack. There are 2-3 people on this forum and the other one who try to maintain a bitter rivalry but thankfully most people stopped caring. After some negotiation, the admins of both forums now allow me to post on both of the forums.

Here is a thread about it asinine-arena-enter-your-own-risk/from- ... l?#p392415

So as not to overtake this thread which is about GM celebration
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:52 am Congratulations to both of you. The hate on that other forum is palpable. Anyone know why the fish wives are tut tutting?
The post on TOF was started by an unknown poster with a grudge, and a couple of people went along with it. The rest of the posts were overwhelmingly positive and congratulatory. I was a bit surprised to see the two posts above, because they obviously hadn't gone past the first posts. Rozzieoz has had the graciousness to apologize, I'm not sure if Willynilly will revise. All this is ridiculous anyway, considering quite a large number of us post on both sites. Enough of that and good luck to the young couple. :? :lol: 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Congratulations, have many happy years
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic