How many is too many?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How many is too many?

Post by jubo2 »

Who really cares what a girl think or want ?!

or maybe it's me :-)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jubo2 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 am Who really cares what a girl think or want ?!

It's you :hattip:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

NKOTB, not meaning to slash off your wife, but having raised a kid with a Cambodian mother for eight years now it's (becoming increasingly) difficult because our views on parenting are quite different.

Add some 'drama queen' behavior into that mix and it might just explode in your face
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

jubo2 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 am Who really cares what a girl think or want ?!

I totally agree. I don't care what she thinks. She's there to please me.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

This is all rather medieval, when I was growing up we fucked around a lot. Asking how many partners someone has had is possessive and jealous behavior. A woman who has had a large number of partners does not equate to a taxi girl, nor a man to a playboy. Pathetic emotional immaturity on display here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

^^well said

My entire life I don't think I've ever asked a partner of mine, how many guys she's been with......that's something that has never occurred to me to even be curious about.........quite bizarre newkid.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

This post is so slut-shaming and chauvinistic.

If your partner is being true to you, what does it matter who they have been with before?

I hate that sort of jealousy, it’s so destructive.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:16 am This is all rather medieval, when I was growing up we fucked around a lot. Asking how many partners someone has had is possessive and jealous behavior. A woman who has had a large number of partners does not equate to a taxi girl, nor a man to a playboy. Pathetic emotional immaturity on display here.
The usual pathetic emotional immaturity on display here. The guy seems a bit obsessed about regularly portraying or putting his wife and his relationship on some kind of virtuous pedestal above everyone else. Weird to say the least.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Mrs NKOTB has low self esteem, I feel so sorry for her. :(
She didn’t want to go to Oscar’s because she was scared people would think she was a hooker.

Someone with self confidence wouldn’t have even thought that. She would have just stepped out looking gorgeous and enjoyed a fabulous night.

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:39 am Mrs NKOTB has low self esteem, I feel so sorry for her. :(
She didn’t want to go to Oscar’s because she was scared people would think she was a hooker.
Well, to be fair to her, she comes from a culture where maintaining 'face' and 'what people think of you' is given a premium, the likes of which we don't usually see to the same extent in the west.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic