Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by Confused »

Yerg wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:02 am
Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:39 am One girl I slept with was shy about her boobs (as so many Cambodian girls are), and they were basically just a little bit of boob with some nice nipples. I was thinking, hey don't you worry about that babe, you should see some of the other girls' !
7 minutes to bump your own last comment. With a line, a worm and a hook... You're good, really good. Fishing for female responses is going to attract a mainly minority audience. But I will give you kudos as is due. You're almost good. Well done :beer3:
Yerg, I didn't even know there were women on here and I certainly wasn't fishing for a comment from a woman. Even I'm not that sad. It wasn't a bump, I just thought of something else to say. Again, if my comment was inappropriate I apologise. I'm still getting the hang of this place.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:06 am 9 year old stuff
pathetic

a symptom of early onset dementia they reckon
Always good to give them their 15 minutes of fame (infamy) :facepalm:
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Yerg wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:30 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:06 am 9 year old stuff
pathetic

a symptom of early onset dementia they reckon
Always good to give them their 15 minutes of fame (infamy) :facepalm:
I'll tone it down (and possibly re-think the other article I had up my sleeve).
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:29 am
Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:39 am One girl I slept with was shy about her boobs (as so many Cambodian girls are), and they were basically just a little bit of boob with some nice nipples. I was thinking, hey don't you worry about that babe, you should see some of the other girls' !
7 minutes to bump your own last comment. With a line, a worm and a hook... You're good, really good. Fishing for female responses is going to attract a mainly minority audience. But I will give you kudos as is due. You're almost good. Well done :beer3:
Yerg, I didn't even know there were women on here and I certainly wasn't fishing for a comment from a woman. Even I'm not that sad. It wasn't a bump, I just thought of something else to say. Again, if my comment was inappropriate I apologise. I'm still getting the hang of this place.
65 posts in 3 days, with a 2 positive rating should tell you all you need to know. If you're learning, you're not learning very quickly. Accepting that your rating is unimportant to you, your apology is, at best, contrived. 65 posts is more than enough to 'get the hang of this place'. All posters are more than welcome. The more the merrier. We all love contrasting views and opinions. Yours differ from mine (and others), nonetheless you're still welcome. All that said, I'll happily join you for a beer if our paths cross in PP. I'm intrigued to visit these places and see the negative experiences you've encountered. I'm sure there will be an easy fix, and I am happy to help you fix them, along with @Jamie_Lambo ;-)
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Yerg wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:38 am
Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:29 am
65 posts in 3 days, with a 2 positive rating should tell you all you need to know. If you're learning, you're not learning very quickly. Accepting that your rating is unimportant to you, your apology is, at best, contrived. 65 posts is more than enough to 'get the hang of this place'. All posters are more than welcome. The more the merrier. We all love contrasting views and opinions. Yours differ from mine (and others), nonetheless you're still welcome. All that said, I'll happily join you for a beer if our paths cross in PP. I'm intrigued to visit these places and see the negative experiences you've encountered. I'm sure there will be an easy fix, and I am happy to help you fix them, along with @Jamie_Lambo ;-)
On what basis do you say that my apology was, "at best contrived" ?

People round here seem to jump to a lot of conclusions with no basis for them at all.

I apologised which was more than I needed to do. If you don't want to accept it at face value that's up to you and frankly I don't care either way.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Attention all members - required reading >>
because this is a common tactic of many of the socks that turn up here on CEO

Acting Innocent and “Playing Dumb” as Manipulation Tactics
https://counsellingresource.com/feature ... ting-dumb/

"This article is the seventh in a series of posts on habitual behaviours common to individuals of disturbed character. These behaviours interfere with the internalisation of pro-social values and standards of conduct as well as serving as effective tactics of manipulation, control, and impression management"
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

how about all you blokes who act like you know it all and play like you are always right?
the thread is silly to begin with.
who is better?
at what?
perhaps, naming some differences is possible?
But, deciding who is better is impossible.
I did not want to be in a relationship with another Catholic lady..I was looking for a good Buddhist lady.
Hence, I went with a Khmer lady.
I know some Filipina gals who would make great companions.
I wanted to live in a Buddhist country.
simple answer for me...
not saying one is better than the other.
Jus saying one is better for me at this point in my life.
I have met women from every corner of the Earth who had issues with their tits....who cares?
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Over the years have seen a lot of stories about Pinays taking husbands to the village o be mugged for the will. Never heard of the same happening here. not to say it doesn't just doesnt get in the papers maybe
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

lin.chea-ronh wrote::dragonchase:
For sure Khmer lady is best .Phillipino lady low class & talk too much like America. We the Khmer Womanhood have the clean style and love to make our man a king .we working in the kitchen then the bedroom .We like happy family ,Phillipino do gambling with the false cards
Can’t speak for Filipino women, but can absolutely agree with the Khmer. Not the taxi girls who have had all the good stomped out of them, but the Khmer heart has endless capacity for good. I’ve now been pampered to a level I could only dream about reading posts from CEO.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The old virgin/whore dichotomy is alive and well I see.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic