Shit stirring bitches.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Shit stirring bitches.

Post by IraHayes »

Felgerkarb wrote:It's a national sport...probably the only one they will ever get a gold medal in.
That and sleeping.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

IraHayes wrote:
That and sleeping.
LoL.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

The 2 stars general widow living down my parents house like to tell the neighborhood that my wife was 2 months pregnant when when we married and other similar nonsense... Thing is the neighbors don't take her seriously has she is well known for playing cards all day long and her son for engaging local chicks and have them abort pregnancies before dumping them...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Welcome, Barang DS! Glad to have you aboard! ! !
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

I cannot stand liars. Having lived and dated in Korea, Cambodia, and Thailand, I can tell you that I've heard more lies and seen more bullshit than I care to think about. But to be fair, Khmers are not as bad as the other two, so you can feel good about that.
jonnohitler
Expatriate

Post by jonnohitler »

This thread is rather misogynistic. I'm not quite sure how OD reconciles people telling his mrs stories on the one hand while cruising around girlie bars on the other.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

jonnohitler wrote:This thread is rather misogynistic. I'm not quite sure how OD reconciles people telling his mrs stories on the one hand while cruising around girlie bars on the other.
I'll have you know that OD is conducting "pure research" at said bars and...never touches any female human beings in said bars. It's work - grueling but necessary....
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

LaudJohn wrote:As someone said to me.

Only women understand women and secretly they hate each other.
Not sure that all women hate each other but we have a bad habit of tearing each other down to feel better about ourselves.
Using Tapatalk
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I must be the luckiest guy on here. Most of the time when my wife is pissed off especially when I kicked her off from the TV when she is watching those shit game shows and Indian Khmer dubbed movies on CTN and Bayon. In her leisure time, she enjoys pulling out my premature grey hair.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

flying chicken wrote:I must be the luckiest guy on here. Most of the time when my wife is pissed off especially when I kicked her off from the TV when she is watching those shit game shows and Indian Khmer dubbed movies on CTN and Bayon. In her leisure time, she enjoys pulling out my premature grey hair.
True love. But the more grey hair you'll have, the more painful it will be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic