THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Yerg »

Jeez, this Confused guy is good. He's socked his way to 8 pages, trolled through countless members. I know the community gives as good as it gets, but I have to say, my hat is off to this fella. Aside from the opening monologue, this has been fun. I jumped from page 4 to page 8 just to comment. All this while I was out at work. Keep it coming @Confused I genuinely hope you don't meet my Missus, or any other partners of the esteemed CEO community. Our love-making may not stretch to your Cassanovan prowess. I suspect that all our ladies are fairly safe though, as they will get the inevitable whisper and run away from you, despite your financial or Chaucerian incentives...
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Confused »

Yerg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:34 am Jeez, this Confused guy is good. He's socked his way to 8 pages, trolled through countless members. I know the community gives as good as it gets, but I have to say, my hat is off to this fella. Aside from the opening monologue, this has been fun. I jumped from page 4 to page 8 just to comment. All this while I was out at work. Keep it coming @Confused I genuinely hope you don't meet my Missus, or any other partners of the esteemed CEO community. Our love-making may not stretch to your Cassanovan prowess. I suspect that all our ladies are fairly safe though, as they will get the inevitable whisper and run away from you, despite your financial or Chaucerian incentives...
I have never been interested in taking another man's woman, I just wanted to have company with girls or a girl who liked me, but we were prevented from doing so, by people who dressed up threatening girls into staying away from me as being ethical and in their best interests, notwithstanding that I am completely harmless and was just looking for happiness. I don't seek to be a cassanova or whatever else, I just want to be happy and to make someone else happy and in the mean time share some fun and good times. That's it. That's all I was looking for, but I was not allowed to find it because some people knew better.

To be crystal clear on this, it was not a case of "I've heard this about this guy, up to you but just be careful ok", this was, "You are not to go with that guy do you understand ?" and if they tried there would be a, "you clearly didn't get the message, we are not fucking about. you stay away from him unless you want trouble, let me make that 100% clear to you". AngkorJohn has dressed this up, not least by his use of words and phrases such as, "establishments" and "working girl community", as being some ethically motivated attempt to do what was morally right. This was not a "working girl community" protecting each other, it was an individual or group of individuals doing whatever was necessary to make my life a misery, and if that entailed threatening girls who wanted to be with me then sobeit. There was nothing ethical about this. I was put through severe anguish, and several girls were made extremely upset and at times frightened. It was plain and simply malicious, and nothing else.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Is this the life of a typical Kingdom of Wonder sexpat? I’m having trouble keeping track of it all.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am Is this the life of a typical Kingdom of Wonder sexpat? I’m having trouble keeping track of it all.
No, he's a sex tourist, much as you told us you were when you wanted to marry some cheating hooker a few years ago. :roll:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am Is this the life of a typical Kingdom of Wonder sexpat? I’m having trouble keeping track of it all.
Only those with Paranoia, specifically Delusional Disorder
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:51 am
No, he's a sex tourist, much as you told us you were when you wanted to marry some cheating hooker a few years ago. :roll:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:51 am
No doubt the importance of distinguishing between a sexPAT and a sexTOURIST has been duly noted by all.

After all, people round here have a status don't you know.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Confused wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:07 am This was not a "working girl community" protecting each other, it was an individual or group of individuals doing whatever was necessary to make my life a misery, and if that entailed threatening girls who wanted to be with me then sobeit. There was nothing ethical about this. I was put through severe anguish, and several girls were made extremely upset and at times frightened. It was plain and simply malicious, and nothing else.
I think you mentioned in an earlier post, this individual or group of individuals was not the bar owners.. In any event I only know of one barang bar owner that manages several bars (albeit he happens to be Australian) and a khmer owner of 3-4 bars.

So, if you reckon it's not the bar girl community or the owners, then why would an individual or group do this? Which I guess is the question that you've been asking the members here. Without any facts or evidence, we can only speculate as has been done already. Funny that you would come here for an answer to something that we can't answer.

Have you rubbed up a guy the wrong way while you've been here? Have you made some enemies?

How many hostess bars are we talking about here where you got this treatment from the girls? Did it happen on one night or spread over many days?

You obviously got to see this person that you say whispered in the girl's ear so you must have some idea who this guy is and who he represents? And so, he must have been stalking you at these bars and following you?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

OP: Do you suffer psychotic episodes and/or smoke methamphetamine or ingest stimulants?

Or forget your meds at home?

Because this is either a pathetic troll, or someone in the grip of delusional thought.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic