THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Captain Bonez wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:49 pm It's probably vlad or GM winding y'all up

Writing style more like seawolf or Ricky Bobby
DingDong
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by DingDong »

Thats not sad its stupid. I read a tiny bit. Boring stupid people
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

The story gets more and more ridiculous , however judging by your answers Mr confused, I'd guess that no lady wants somebody with the emotional responses of a hormonal EMO teenager and more drama than a Kardashian.

Add into this you turning up and embarrassing females at their place of work, trying to barge in to a girl when she already had a customer, crying and drinking outside establishments, lying to girls, saying you love them/falling in love as soon as you've met them, convincing yourself they. Love you (news flash buckaroo they say it to all the guys), offering relationships, chasing them across the country, giving false promises, getting intimate and meeting family members only to refuse to commit and go off with someone else (loss of face for them), tricking them that you cared and then wouldn't follow through with a committed relationship and financially supporting them (yeah they ain't with you for your great sex) .....my guess, taking a look at all this evidence is word gets around that you, if indeed any of this is true, are a damaged individual who is bad news to any of the girls and they'd be well worth not getting involved with you and giving you a wide birth unless they want to be stuck with a deluded stalker man baby sat outside their place of work sobbing and scaring off customers who pay them properly.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

I've just realised what a couple of references one of the posters has made meant.

Rregarding the comment about stalking a girl across the country. What happened is that I slept with her in Siem Reap, and she was so clingy the next day that she INSISTED on coming to phnom peng with me, even though I told her I was flying home the next day and had plans for that night. She spent the whole bus ride hugging me or sleeping on me. I left her at the bus stop as I had told her numerous times I was going to do. I then felt bad about it and tried to contact her. When I couldn't get hold of her I got worried about her. When I came back I enquired about her at the hostel she worked at in Siem Reap, who gave me her latest number. I met up with her and we went out for about a week before I went to Kampot. She then finished it by SMS but it was over anyway so far as I was concerned. I bumped into her months later in a bar (where according to other girls I talked to in there afterwards she didn't even work) and took her home for the night. I did not "stalk" her.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Rgearding having tantrums inside and outside and bars, clearly you have found out something about me (probably more than I know myself).

There was an incident around 2 weeks ago. It was not the cause of this it was a reaction to it, when I had had my drink spiked and was out of my head. I was aggressive and extremely rude to a customer in a bar who butted into a (stupid) conversation I was trying to have with someone else. I then lost it outside and started yelling about wanting to have a fight. My behaviour was awful and I went back to the bar the next day and profusely apologised. I was told that it was OK and my apology was accepted but I never went back to the bar again anyway.

Considering everything that happened to me and everything that these people did to me, it's not surprising that (after someone had spiked my fucking drink) I did something stupid.

I let myself down. I have apologised. It was not the cause of the matters described above.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:29 pm The story gets more and more ridiculous , however judging by your answers Mr confused, I'd guess that no lady wants somebody with the emotional responses of a hormonal EMO teenager and more drama than a Kardashian.

Add into this you turning up and embarrassing females at their place of work, trying to barge in to a girl when she already had a customer, crying and drinking outside establishments, lying to girls, saying you love them/falling in love as soon as you've met them, convincing yourself they. Love you (news flash buckaroo they say it to all the guys), offering relationships, chasing them across the country, giving false promises, getting intimate and meeting family members only to refuse to commit and go off with someone else (loss of face for them), tricking them that you cared and then wouldn't follow through with a committed relationship and financially supporting them (yeah they ain't with you for your great sex) .....my guess, taking a look at all this evidence is word gets around that you, if indeed any of this is true, are a damaged individual who is bad news to any of the girls and they'd be well worth not getting involved with you and giving you a wide birth unless they want to be stuck with a deluded stalker man baby sat outside their place of work sobbing and scaring off customers who pay them properly.
what the FUCK is this ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

"Add into this you" :

"turning up and embarrassing females at their place of work, trying to barge in to a girl when she already had a customer"

I've got no idea what you are talking about. I NEVER barge in. I wasn't trying to hit on her, I was asking her about another girl. I was off my head because someone had spiked my drink. I might have asked her if she had a drink, but if I did I had no idea she had a customer.

"crying and drinking outside establishments"

Whattttttttttttttttttttttt ??????????????????????????????????

"lying to girls"

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ??????????????????????/

" saying you love them/falling in love as soon as you've met them"

I have never done this.

"convincing yourself they. Love you (news flash buckaroo they say it to all the guys),"

I haven't convinced myself of anything. Some girls fell in love with me. The girl who "said" something to me has never said that to anyone else in her life I can guarantee you, and I'm not telling you what she said. The girl was head over heals in love and completely besotted with me. She basically gave up work for a month to see me. She would stare at any girl who looked at me.

"offering relationships"

Not done this one.

" chasing them across the country"

see above. she chased me across the country.

" giving false promises"

Never done this.

"getting intimate and meeting family members only to refuse to commit and go off with someone else (loss of face for them)"

There is some 2nd hand (false) information you have been given by someone. It doesn't include this as you are clearly speculating, and you're barking completely up the wrong tree. I can't be assed to comment on this further you know nothing about it and are in no position to judge me.

"tricking them that you cared and then wouldn't follow through with a committed relationship and financially supporting them (yeah they ain't with you for your great sex)"

you just accused me of offering a relationship. now you're accusing me of not having a committed relationship. she was not after my financial support, she loved me. maybe noone has ever loved you, but this girl loved me.

"bad news to any of the girls and they'd be well worth not getting involved with you and giving you a wide birth unless they want to be stuck with a deluded stalker man baby sat outside their place of work sobbing and scaring off customers who pay them properly."

What the actual fuck ??????? I actually get the impression that this is something you think you know, but you clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about. Is the problem that some of the girls go out with me without wanting money, or is it that they are just after my money. You are talking out of your backside my friend.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

No one cares
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

I can't be bothered to read it all...
I sounds like a right wind up, joined yesterday and comes out with this shite, ffs.
Troll
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic