THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by Ravensnest »

Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Are you guessing or are you telling me ? If you're telling me do you know what these shitty things are?
I do apologize, I should have said included the words "my assumption is...." regarding the bar owner.

According to how I read your post, and I went back to read it all, you caused issues by sulking inside and outside of the bars. It seemed like it was more than one girl and bar to me as your post is hard to follow with all of the listed bars and girls. There are several things that seem douchy to me but apparently you do not by your past responses. So, no sense in a back and forth about them.

When you mentioned the girl (or more than one) had the best sex of her life, was it possible that you thought you were playing out their fantasy as they screamed "stop! please stop!" and you thought the tears in their eyes were because they were overwhelmed by their feeling true love for you?
Still here, in country...
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: THE SAD TALE OF THE MAN WHO COULDN’T MAKE A FRIEND IN CAMBODIA FOR LOVE NOR MONEY

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

What on Earth did I just read
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Ravensnest wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:30 pm
Confused wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Are you guessing or are you telling me ? If you're telling me do you know what these shitty things are?
I do apologize, I should have said included the words "my assumption is...." regarding the bar owner.

According to how I read your post, and I went back to read it all, you caused issues by sulking inside and outside of the bars. It seemed like it was more than one girl and bar to me as your post is hard to follow with all of the listed bars and girls. There are several things that seem douchy to me but apparently you do not by your past responses. So, no sense in a back and forth about them.

When you mentioned the girl (or more than one) had the best sex of her life, was it possible that you thought you were playing out their fantasy as they screamed "stop! please stop!" and you thought the tears in their eyes were because they were overwhelmed by their feeling true love for you?
No, my sex is good. I also make girls melt with my hands. I'm not trying to boast, it's just the truth. Funnily enough the girl who came back with me last week (sneeking out of the bar at 6am) and who pretended all day not to speak enlgish, said 2 things (and I didn't clock that she had spoken in English as hard as that sounds to believe). one was when her phone rang she said, "shhh, my mum" (she was in her early 30s this bird), and the other was, "do you know how good your sex is ?"

the girl I mentioned who insisted on coming to phnom penh with me from siem reap on the last day of my first trip, made so much noise when we had sex that I seriously thought someone was going to call the police and tell them someone was being murdered. I know that's not the go to sign of a great lover, but my love is good for sure. It's not my intention to boast and I have a number of faults, but to explain the situation I need to explain that.

it's not due to sulking. there was an incident on 104 street a couple of weeks ago, but it had had already happened by then. apart from that little blow out in siem reap I don't recall anything else. I mope around a bit sometimes which is hopefully understandable, but that's it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Alex wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:24 am Is there a tldr version available?
Yes, here it is. The OP is a sex tourist and after many trials he found that all the bar girls who fell in love with him and had the best sex/kiss in their life but then mysteriously ignored him or ran away after a while. Then he would often cry or beg kneeling on the street for bargirls to love him. It doesn't say anything about friends or any other person in the whole world except him and about 25 local women he met in bars. I reckon he has burned his bridges here are might as well hit Pattaya or somewhere else abroad.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

It's probably vlad or GM winding y'all up
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

So I shagged this one bird so good right, all other birds within 30ft orgasmed as well, it was fucking mental, then I had a little cry and stalked some women around the country whilst making many other women orgasm just as good with my orgasmic hands and penis, then I had another little cry
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:41 pm
Alex wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:24 am Is there a tldr version available?
Yes, here it is. The OP is a sex tourist and after many trials he found that all the bar girls who fell in love with him and had the best sex/kiss in their life but then mysteriously ignored him or ran away after a while. Then he would often cry or beg kneeling on the street for bargirls to love him. It doesn't say anything about friends or any other person in the whole world except him and about 25 local women he met in bars. I reckon he has burned his bridges here are might as well hit Pattaya or somewhere else abroad.
The girl already loved me. I can't tell you what she told me (which would be the easiest way to demonstrate the point) but she did love me. The only other time I begged a girl I was sat on my ass in my room, when she got up and left when I needed her company that night very badly. I have possibly become a sex tourist in the last 2 years, having previously visited over 70 countries as a backpacker. A lot of these girls have fallen in love with me, and it has usually in part been because of the sex.

If you want a shortened version it would be this:

"Somebody very influential and a complete physchopath is fucking with this bloke's life as a joke or a bet, and any girl he meets is warned to stay away from him. This has happened probably dozens of times to one extent or another in Cambodia in the last 2 years. He was given 2 months with one girl for some reason he doesn't know. There was an Australian guy who he now remembers seeing 3 times who he thinks was likely involved"
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:52 pm So I shagged this one bird so good right, all other birds within 30ft orgasmed as well, it was fucking mental, then I had a little cry and stalked some women around the country whilst making many other women orgasm just as good with my orgasmic hands and penis, then I had another little cry
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I actually don't believe that it was a bar owner. Girls were threatened and intimidated, and I struggle to believe that a bar owner would do that to his own girls.
Somebody very influential and a complete physchopath is fucking with this bloke's life as a joke or a bet, and any girl he meets is warned to stay away from him.
There's a higher power involved..

Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Just when I thought I'd seen the most retarded shit the internet has to offer.

Cheers OP, I shall now go punch myself in the face. A far more productive activity than reading this pish.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic