Thai king has 2 wifes.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
adders28
Expatriate

Re: Thai king has 2 wifes.

Post by adders28 »

[/quote]
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Here is what I translated: Facebook post of ศาสนวิทยา dr.Sinchai Chaojaroenrat January 6
ขอย้อนถึงเรื่องที่ท่านนี้ส่งข่าวนี้มา ขอบอกว่าในใจผู้เขียนเองไม่เชื่อท่าน แถมยังแอบดูเบาท่านว่าอาจผิดปกติทางสมอง เนื่องจากเรื่องนี้ถือว่าเป็นเรื่องสะเทือนขวัญมากจนไม่น่าเชื่อว่าจะเกิดขึ้นได้จริง
I would like to return to the matter that they sent news about. I wish I could say that the author doesn’t believe them and [idiom?] that they are probably not right in the head. Because this matter, I believe, is so awful as to be incredible that it could really happen.
พูดง่ายๆ ว่า ถ้ามันจริงมันจะช๊อคทั้งประเทศ และไกลกว่านั้น
To put it simply, if it’s true, it will shock the country and farther than that.
ผู้เขียนจึงเลือกจะเชื่อข่าวที่บอกว่าเป็น "วงใน" สารพัด ที่บอกว่ายังอยู่ อยู่ที่นั่นอยู่ที่นี่อยู่ที่โน่น ฯลฯ ไปจนถึง...อย่ารู้เลย (ซึ่งก็ไม่เคยมีการพิสูจน์ให้เห็นเลยสักครั้ง)
The author therefore chooses to believe the news that they say is from “the inner circle.” The various people who say, “[she is] still alive,” still alive there, here, or over there, etc. . . it goes on to the point that I don’t know at all. And there is never any proof of seeing her even once.
แต่เนื่องจากผู้เขียนให้เกียรติทุกคน และเป็นความตั้งใจที่จะทราบอย่างจริงจัง ผู้เขียนจึงตัดสินใจใช้เวลาพูดคุยกับเขาโดยตรง และกับคนอื่นบางคนด้วย ใช้เวลามาก ได้ซักถามมากมาย พยายามจับผิดเรื่องต่างๆ รวมทั้งเรื่องรูป
But because the author respects everyone, and is determined to really know the truth, the author therefore decided to spend time talking with them directly and with some other people. I spend a lot of time. I questioned them a lot. I tried to find fault in their various stories, including the pictures.
เขาบอกว่าเป็นญาติสนิทของคุณก้อย และได้เห็นร่างเธอในโลงศพด้วย
They said they were close relative(s) of Khun Goy and saw her body in a coffin.
การเล่าเรื่องราว และการตอบคำถามมีน้ำหนักมาก มีรายละเอียดมากมาย
The story told, and the answers to the questions, had a lot of weight. There were many details.
ยิ่งกว่านั้น เจ้าตัวยังกล้าสาบานกับผู้เขียนว่าสิ่งที่เล่าเป็นความจริงทั้งหมด ไม่เพียงเท่านั้น ยังกล้าเขียนคำยืนยันเป็นลายลักษณ์อักษร และลงชื่อให้ด้วย ให้รูปตัวพยานผู้เล่ามาด้วย ซึ่งไม่ใช่คนเดียว
And even more than that, the person(s) boldly swore to the author that the things they were telling were all the truth. And not only that. They were bold enough to put it in writing and sign their names. They sent pictures of the witnesses, and it wasn’t just one person.
บอกว่ามีสองสิ่งที่ไม่อาจทำให้ได้ก็คือ เอาศพคุณก้อยกับใบมรณะบัตรมาให้ดู ใบมรณะบัตรอยู่กับคุณแม่คุณก้อยซึ่งเก็บล๊อคไว้ไม่ยอมให้ใครได้เห็นเด็ดขาด
[They] said there are two things that [they] probably can’t do for [me]. [We’d] want to see the body of Khun Goy with the death certificate. The death certificate is with Goy’s mother, which she has locked away. She absolutely won’t let anyone see it.
ในที่สุด จากเดิมที่ไม่เชื่อเลย พอมาถึงขั้นนี้ ผู้เขียนก็ต้องขอยอมจำนน คือยอมเชื่อว่าเรื่องนี้เป็นความจริง ...เชื่อว่าคุณก้อยเธอเสียชีวิตแล้ว รวมถึงเผาไปแล้ว
In the end, from not believing it before at all, I have come to this stage. The author must surrender and be willing to believe that this is true. . . believe that Khun Goy has died, including that [her body] has already been cremated.
ถามว่ายังมีทางที่จะทำให้ผู้เขียนเลิกเชื่อได้ไหม? มีทางเดียว คือต้องได้เห็นคุณก้อยมาแสดงตัวในทางสาธารณะ (ไม่ใช่แค่เอาภาพถ่ายมาให้ดูเพราะไม่รู้ว่าภาพเมื่อไหร่) ซึ่งยังไม่เคยมีเลยตั้งแต่มีข่าวว่าเธอถูกปลดและถูกจำคุก
Is there anything that would cause me to revoke this belief? There is only one way: I must see Khun Goy show herself in public (and not just a picture because I wouldn’t know when that picture was taken). And no such thing has happened since the news came out that she was dismissed and jailed.
จะนำเสนอรายละเอียดต่อ แต่ยังคิดอยู่ว่าจะทำยังไงดี แน่นอนคนย่อมจะต้องถามว่าไหนล่ะหลักฐาน เอาศพมาให้ดู เอาใบมรณะบัตรมาให้ดู ฯลฯ ก็คิดเรื่องนี้แล้วว่าจะทำอะไรได้ไม่ได้แค่ไหน เท่านี้ก็เดือดร้อนมากอยู่แล้ว (เคยคิดว่าถึงรู้ก็จะทำเป็นไม่รู้ เพื่อจะได้ไม่ต้องเดือดร้อน แต่สุดท้ายก็แพ้ต่อจิตสำนึกผิดชอบชั่วดี)
I will present all the further details. But I still think, what should I do? Certainly people are going to ask, Where is the evidence? Show us the body. Show us the death certificate. Etc. And I think with regard to this matter, whatever I can do, I can’t do much. As much as this is already places me in distress [danger]. (I used to think, when I come to know the truth, I will act as if I don’t know, and then it won’t place me in distress [danger]. But in the end, my consciousness of right and wrong won out.)
สุดท้ายนี้ก็ขอขอบคุณท่านที่ให้ความไว้วางใจผู้เขียน มาบอกเล่าความจริงให้ฟัง นับว่าท่านกล้าหาญมากทีเดียว และขอย้ำอีกครั้งว่า
Finally, thank you to those who put your trust in the writer and came and told me the truth. I count you as extremely brave. And let me repeat one more time
... ผู้เขียนเชื่อท่านแล้ว
… the writer believes you now.

ปล. สำหรับบรรดาเจ้าหน้าที่ ไอโอและท่านผู้อ่าน ที่เลือกจะไม่เชื่ออยู่แล้ว ก็ไม่เป็นไร ขอเพียงแค
rasputin
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by rasputin »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:13 pm I'd also imagine that, like myself, most wouldn't give two fucks if he had 69 wives and a troupe of eunuchs.
BTDT. Having 69 wives and a troupe of eunuchs is no picnic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic