What you think of Cambodia girl?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: What you think of Cambodia girl?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm
yes of coarse lol but you should see tinder around lincoln, probably 1 in 10 is hot, the rest are overweight jobless single mums with kids to multiple dads
in england now, you have limited choices...

A man of 27 years old or older won't date the ugly or single mom unless he is stupid to think that's the only choices.

He will just date younger women
the pics a joke but maybe you missed my first sentence
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm
yes of coarse lol but you should see tinder around lincoln, probably 1 in 10 is hot, the rest are overweight jobless single mums with kids to multiple dads
in england now, you have limited choices...

A man of 27 years old or older won't date the ugly or single mom unless he is stupid to think that's the only choices.

He will just date younger women
About a decade ago, on a visit to see my folks in the UK, I was struck by one depressing sight-
The town seemed awash with ‘nearly, or just left school’ teenage girls pushing prams. I think that then negates the ‘date younger women’ option, as they’ll have sprogs in tow.
The poor sod above at 27 may have to sign up for a monastery.

However. Nearly ten years on, things seem to have improved. Optimistically, I’m assuming that sex-education now has an app for that, or is taught through Snapchat. The town seems somewhat less awash.
Or maybe they just don’t have enough pocket-money to go out?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Denmark 23 + 7 = 29
wow
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 am Denmark 23 + 7 = 29
wow
A nation of Accountants...
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Even if rounded down, a little salute for our boys in Sweden & Denmark for keeping their shit together - times are changing, but being a single father is no mean feat. :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

“What you think of Cambodia girl?”

“Mean mit bros”

Silence. Perfect.
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

hunter8 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:02 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:59 pm i got told in my first month in cambodia
Barang for Money
khmer for love
its true
Partly because women love with ears. Learn the local language to talk to them. English doesn’t reach their heart.
I noticed many times that what indecent words they can say in English they are afraid to say in their own language. Because English is unnatural for them. Their own language strikes straight to their heart and soul.
This always stayed with me and believe it to be true. If speaking the local language-- it connects easier. Same if locals say something in English-- it makes a difference to my ears.
anyway I found this clip of GF speaking greek to her BF and made me think of the above thread.

Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

BklynBoy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:58 pm
Barang for Money
khmer for love
its true
Partly because women love with ears. Learn the local language to talk to them. English doesn’t reach their heart.
I noticed many times that what indecent words they can say in English they are afraid to say in their own language. Because English is unnatural for them. Their own language strikes straight to their heart and soul.
This always stayed with me and believe it to be true. If speaking the local language-- it connects easier. Same if locals say something in English-- it makes a difference to my ears.
anyway I found this clip of GF speaking greek to her BF and made me think of the above thread.

i agree completely, local languages is the only way, and thats all over the world. I remember 15 years ago when i used to be often in Venezuela, and i do speak pretty well spanish (better then english), how i managed to get layed there even surrounded by younger and more attractive yanks. The only reason: spanish. Currently in Spain, and its the same here, forget english, you will be lost without spanish. Girls you have to "speak them in bed" (probably bad translated from an other languages). In Khmer its samesame, if you can make her laugh, in her language, you re getting closer to her bed . . .
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

If you can make her laugh you can make her do anything / Marilyn Monroe

Language is secondary.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:45 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:58 pm
Barang for Money
khmer for love
its true

i agree completely, local languages is the only way, and thats all over the world. I remember 15 years ago when i used to be often in Venezuela, and i do speak pretty well spanish (better then english), how i managed to get layed there even surrounded by younger and more attractive yanks. The only reason: spanish. Currently in Spain, and its the same here, forget english, you will be lost without spanish. Girls you have to "speak them in bed" (probably bad translated from an other languages). In Khmer its samesame, if you can make her laugh, in her language, you re getting closer to her bed . . .

What part of Spain are you in? i recently started going to Malaga, Costa del Sol area. My dad purchased a condo over there. It's actually really nice.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic