Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by hunter8 »

frizzie77 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:38 am
hunter8 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 am the forum was getting boring with only one coronavirus thread thriving).
I was wondering: is this @hunter8 just posting strange views for stirring the pot, or does he mean it?

The above quote answers my question.
Why can’t it be both? I mean what i write and felt bored enough to type all that on the phone. But good night.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

hunter8 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 am Ok, my bad i didn’t specify i didn’t mean all men to the last one. Naturally all men cannot fall into one group. Since it cannot be interpreted in one way, feel free to find fault with it. There is no scientific research on this, it wouldn’t suit agenda of whoever usually funds sociological researches, but divorce stats are freely available and can be compared to respective stats in asian countries.

If you think all is fine back home in the west, then the big question is why are you attracted to asian women and living here? (This question again could be viewed as a bait as i know nothing about you, but the forum was getting boring with only one coronavirus thread thriving).
If a Union Flag icon isn't enough to demonstrate that I don't live in Cambodia, then I'll help make it clearer. I don't live in Cambodia any more. I just holiday there nowadays (amongst other places). Asian women are attractive, I'll give you that. Statistics dictate that they are attractive. I'm back in the West now. And things are fine. Women are no more or less complicated than during the intervening years since puberty. I know, Brexit is making people a little edgy and still dividing opinion. Coronavirus is an interesting distraction. As of 11pm tomorrow night, all the lights go out in the UK and we regress to the dark ages, apparently.

You've been fun, sport. Let's not get distracted though. Back on topic, I feel for the Filipina lass somehow roped in to transport drugs across an international border. It must come to something where this decision was the best one she could make.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Some men go east. Most get wasted living without hope where they had misfortune to be born.
So except a few runaways, the vast majority of westerners just moan about the vacuity of life in their village, a vomit stain on their shirt ?

Can't say that everything is fine in Europe, but it's not Chernobyl yet. The women have more freedom to fuck randomly if willing, sure, and it's up to you to catch-up with their standards. If not, you can still Tinder or else and engage a new partner.
If you are all ugly and hopeless, then yes you might be slighly less fucked here as you have more money than locals, but hey, still 3rd choice compared to the regular westerner here, or even mildly successful local. Same result anywhere.

And if you are looking for love, well i believe the odds of finding it are equal everywhere. Just give it a specific direction. Shouldn't be a place, money or color issue anyway.

Maybe people should be more experienced before marrying, that would reduce divorces and shit. Separation of goods is a safety trick, but how to make it look like a love proof ?
Here in asia traditions are important, religion is something and surviving is a lifestyle. So, less experience, virginity given, big deal on first act, it passes or crashes.
Many crashes,many single moms, many cheating husbands, many sorrow, being experienced is a sin...

A westerner here should really pay attention, as he will get a heart-hurted local women, and as he represent his ethnic group. Train in the west if you need, but no need for royal fuckups with local damaged hearts from westerners who should know better, in my opinion.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Yerg wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 am
hunter8 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 am Ok, my bad i didn’t specify i didn’t mean all men to the last one. Naturally all men cannot fall into one group. Since it cannot be interpreted in one way, feel free to find fault with it. There is no scientific research on this, it wouldn’t suit agenda of whoever usually funds sociological researches, but divorce stats are freely available and can be compared to respective stats in asian countries.

If you think all is fine back home in the west, then the big question is why are you attracted to asian women and living here? (This question again could be viewed as a bait as i know nothing about you, but the forum was getting boring with only one coronavirus thread thriving).
If a Union Flag icon isn't enough to demonstrate that I don't live in Cambodia, then I'll help make it clearer. I don't live in Cambodia any more. I just holiday there nowadays (amongst other places). Asian women are attractive, I'll give you that. Statistics dictate that they are attractive. I'm back in the West now. And things are fine. Women are no more or less complicated than during the intervening years since puberty. I know, Brexit is making people a little edgy and still dividing opinion. Coronavirus is an interesting distraction. As of 11pm tomorrow night, all the lights go out in the UK and we regress to the dark ages, apparently.

You've been fun, sport. Let's not get distracted though. Back on topic, I feel for the Filipina lass somehow roped in to transport drugs across an international border. It must come to something where this decision was the best one she could make.
Actually not much happens at 11 tomorrow apart form nigel farrage and his retarded friends looking for new jobs. the real shit hits the fan at 11 on new years eve. Can you imagine 50% brexiteers and 50% remainers all tanked up in the pubs and clubs. better bring dome East European doctors and nurses in to man the ER
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this s h*t like in the pictures.But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
And while male alcoholics and drug addicts outnumber female alcoholics and drug addicts 2 to 1, why do 7.6% of the American female population meets the definition of a drug addict or alcoholic? Surely they don t drink to excess or consume drugs because women no longer respect men in your view. Why are white males more likely to be alcoholics than Black or Hispanic males? Again If it is the alleged loss of respect for males, that loss of respect would be colour blind. Finally, why are those with incomes over 75,000 USD more likely to suffer from alcoholism than the poor, Are you suggesting the loss of respect for western men increases according to their income?

Thai prisons contain somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 convicts. "The biggest single factor that is driving the overcrowding is the drug methamphetamine. Remarkably, over 70% of men in Thailand’s prisons and an eye-popping 87% of female prisoners are behind bars for being involved with the drug " https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news- ... ilitation/

If SEA women are as perfect as you suggest it does seem odd that 87% of those jailed are there for meth and even odder that over 70% of male convicts are imprisoned because western women no longer respect western men.

As I stated on your third day as a member of the forum, you appear to be an anomaly, Raised under communism, not proficient enough in English language skills to understand global warming and a frequent visitor to Thailand all by your own admission and yet fluent in English and completely unaware of the yaba problem most of Asia is cursed with. A Seawolf in sheep's clothing perhaps but definitely someone who post gibberish, knowing it is gibberish simply to get a reaction.

frizzie77 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:38 am
hunter8 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 am
the forum was getting boring with only one coronavirus thread thriving).
I was wondering: is this @hunter8 just posting strange views for stirring the pot, or does he mean it?

The above quote answers my question.
Why can’t it be both? I mean what i write and felt bored enough to type all that on the phone. But good night. NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED FROM THIS POST
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

hunter8 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:35 am Men in the west can’t get respect.
some men can't
but they can always flee to asia and strut around with tactical knives etc to get real respect

monstra mihi bona!
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:01 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this s h*t like in the pictures.But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
And while male alcoholics and drug addicts outnumber female alcoholics and drug addicts 2 to 1, why do 7.6% of the American female population meets the definition of a drug addict or alcoholic? Surely they don t drink to excess or consume drugs because women no longer respect men in your view. Why are white males more likely to be alcoholics than Black or Hispanic males? Again If it is the alleged loss of respect for males, that loss of respect would be colour blind.
It’s more of a white male problem, not color blind. Women mostly don’t respect white males because they are weak. To respect the weak one must be a gentleman, which by definition women cannot be. Black and Hispanic males are not so weak, women respect them more.
Finally, why are those with incomes over 75,000 USD more likely to suffer from alcoholism than the poor, Are you suggesting the loss of respect for western men increases according to their income?
Someone above suggested asian men suffer from drugs and alcoholism due to poverty. Your fact suggests addiction does not depend on income which i agree with. Hence was my question why there are so many addicts if the main problem that leads to addictions in my view, feminism, is largely non-existent in SEA.
Thai prisons contain somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 convicts. "The biggest single factor that is driving the overcrowding is the drug methamphetamine. Remarkably, over 70% of men in Thailand’s prisons and an eye-popping 87% of female prisoners are behind bars for being involved with the drug " https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news- ... ilitation/
I wonder this too. Hence my question when this discussion started.
If SEA women are as perfect as you suggest it does seem odd that 87% of those jailed are there for meth and even odder that over 70% of male convicts are imprisoned because western women no longer respect western men.
It’s odd, hence i questioned the reasons. I disagree poverty is the main reason. People need money to buy drugs, they are not free. And you said that addictions are prevalent in richer layers of society too which is true, so poverty does not explain all if it.
As I stated on your third day as a member of the forum, you appear to be an anomaly, Raised under communism, not proficient enough in English language skills to understand global warming and a frequent visitor to Thailand all by your own admission and yet fluent in English and completely unaware of the yaba problem most of Asia is cursed with. A Seawolf in sheep's clothing perhaps but definitely someone who post gibberish, knowing it is gibberish simply to get a reaction.
You can state all you fancy but you pull most of it out of horse’s ass. I talked about other people’s experiences but somehow you projected them onto me, lol. The only thing i admitted is i make mistakes speaking English which is fine, i have no incentive to make it perfect, my focus is on Khmer these days. Your focus should be on Thai or rather Lao since you live in Isaan.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Hunter8, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is. Take a week off and cut it out upon your return. Thanks.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:02 pm Hunter8, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is. Take a week off and cut it out upon your return. Thanks.
It took 4 pages, you must be sleeping on the job Sir. :stir: :lol:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yerg wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:23 am
General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:02 pm Hunter8, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is. Take a week off and cut it out upon your return. Thanks.
It took 4 pages, you must be sleeping on the job Sir. :stir: :lol:
Haha, hard to argue that, sorry.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic