Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by Clemen »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
Sorry, can't let this stand. Do you believe what you wrote? That is why men are alcohol or drug dependent, because women aren't subservient.
up to you...
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Clemen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
Sorry, can't let this stand. Do you believe what you wrote? That is why men are alcohol or drug dependent, because women aren't subservient.
Who said subservient?
Nice and respectful, i’d put it this way. Yes, i believe it because statistics. More than half of marriages end in divorce even for those “luckier” ones who have initially managed to get along with a western woman. Men end up drinking or taking drugs. Do not underestimate the effect women have on men.

Now in SEA local men don’t seem to have this problem mostly. No need to resort to alcohol and drugs.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 pm
Clemen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 pm
Who said subservient?
Nice and respectful, i’d put it this way. Yes, i believe it because statistics. More than half of marriages end in divorce even for those “luckier” ones who have initially managed to get along with a western woman. Men end up drinking or taking drugs. Do not underestimate the effect women have on men.

Now in SEA local men don’t seem to have this problem mostly. No need to resort to alcohol and drugs.
My apologies "because statistics" more than proves your point. Further, I agree, SEA has zero alcohol or drug problems.
up to you...
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

frizzie77 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:30 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this sh*t like in the pictures. But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
Huh? Where are you living? South East Asia in general and Cambodia in particular have a huge junkie problem with their local (mostly young) population.
It's mostly locals. A lot of them are poor, desperate, have no job prospects etc.
post389292.html#p389292
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Poor, no jobs. I would guess drugs cost money too? Money that could be spent to improve life. What i am trying to say is local men do not have the huge feminism problem that western men have. Weather is wonderful too. I don’t see why getting wasted is necessary in this part of the world.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this sh*t like in the pictures. But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
WhY dO tHeY tAkE DruGs whEN tHeY coUld JuSt eNjOY tHe gIrLs? :facepalm: :roll: :beer2: :facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 pm WhY dO tHeY tAkE DruGs whEN tHeY coUld JuSt eNjOY tHe gIrLs? :facepalm: :roll: :beer2: :facepalm:
Yes! Western men don’t come here for the temples. Has anyone seen thousands of rich asian men chase western women? No, because their own are the best. It’s all about pussy. Read S. Freud or something.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:35 pm there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
?? Mmmh...that's a great explanation to the addictions issues.
Don't worry about respect, self-respect, self awareness or just addiction awareness, so let's just go east, get a cheap beer, a cheap girl, and carry on without those stupid concepts. Let's get respect in asia where women saw so much shit they are used to shut up.

As for the Khmers and other SE asians, even having the women "respect", they are probably just unlucky or very stupid beetween cartels, rigged law, shit public education, organized poverty, lack of preventions about drugs, rigged police, fear of revenge, daily needs, cheap wages, stupid impulses and lack of hope.

Do i need to put a stupid ironic smiley ?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I have rarely come across such a lack of awareness, I'm stunned. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

What respect can men get in the west these days? The basic forms of respect are those from women and from peers. They can’t get either because odds are stacked against them.

Moreover, african and middle east immigrants who follow their own “not progressive” rules take women from them to the extent that police in western countries can’t do nothing about it.

Some men go east. Most get wasted living without hope where they had misfortune to be born.

I would argue that local asian men are more fortunate. There are sure proven ways to get respect in Asia. Thus, no need to resort to chemical substances. The west has lost paths for men to gain basic respect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic