Shouty 'Barang' Gets Cuffed in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Shouty 'Barang' Gets Cuffed in Siem Reap

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Siem Reap, Cambodia News: It was reported on Siem Reap social media tonight that an identified foreign man, said to be from the US, was taken away by police for shouting in the street and causing a public disturbance. The reason for the man's anti-social behavior is unknown, but he may have mental health or substance abuse problems.
Photo Andy Davison, Facebook
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Shouty 'Barang' Gets Cuffed in Siem Reap

Post by talltuktuk »

I know of another loud-mouthed American who rambles incoherently, disturbs the public, and has mental health issues. Wish they’d lock him up.
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

talltuktuk wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:35 pm I know of another loud-mouthed American who rambles incoherently, disturbs the public, and has mental health issues. Wish they’d lock him up.
Lol, I see what you did there...

canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

talltuktuk wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:35 pm I know of another loud-mouthed American who rambles incoherently, disturbs the public, and has mental health issues. Wish they’d lock him up.
Good luck with that.
Soyoung123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soyoung123 »

Hi name is David. He is mentally ill - has had multiple seizures - and spent time in Thai and Cambodian jails. He has been 86ed from pretty much every bar in Siem Reap. Needs to be deported.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

donald duck, mike pomousass, googliani. tgere us a whoke prison full if them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic